ET Canada has perfect reaction to current situation

I love how supportive they always are but there’s still something that doesn’t sit right with me about his statement about not going to the wedding. The part about it not ending on good terms if they went and were the only family. What does that mean, would the rest of the family consider it a betrayal and turn on them if they went to their moms wedding??? That’s how it comes off to me and honestly, I wouldn’t put it past those people.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I love how supportive they always are but there’s still something that doesn’t sit right with me about his statement about not going to the wedding. The part about it not ending on good terms if they went and were the only family. What does that mean, would the rest of the family consider it a betrayal and turn on them if they went to their moms wedding??? That’s how it comes off to me and honestly, I wouldn’t put it past those people.

I was wondering about that too. Knowing how JL, Lynne and Jamie behave nothing would surprise me.

• Like 2

They are right, those kids are so brainwashed. He is reading a script 

And I have seen comments online almost word for word what he is saying (con/Spears bots): 

"Sure it went on too long, he was just trying to be a good father, she should have gotten a break BUT..... (Insert Britney criticism" 

Same line they are pushing as comments and through kids...

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block