Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

I knew once she reactivated Instagram that she was going to light up them kids lmao. 

Ugh. This is bad. Again. She seemed to confirm what I thought: there’s no real parenting at Kevin’s house. The kids seem like his equals. She also confirms what we all thought: she was doing all that work for the kids. Probably because they were held over her head forcing her to work to see them. Of course, she also worked to provide a certain life for them. 

They’re going to pick her apart for the mental health comment, which as another Exhaler said, isn’t the same as intellect. That doesn’t help the mental health claims with the naysayers. Even how she said it can be skewed as abusive talk toward Preston. 

She’s not wrong on her last sentence. At all. But the kids have been led to believe otherwise. That Britney is playing the victim and she has mental health issues so what she says she experienced and her feelings aren’t valid. 

This is just sad all around. And it’s sad that all this family drama continues to play out in public. From sister to mom to ex-husband to children.

It sucks because Britney  should be able to express herself but I wonder when she’ll realize that doing so is a losing battle. She’ll end up deleting this post soon and everyone will still report on it and it will keep being messy. It’s not a good look at all. For anyone. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, ScoobyDude said:

Ugh... I wish things weren't getting so messy between her and her kids. God knows what narrative they've been fed this entire time. I know it's beyond hurtful for her. But this back and forth involving them won't heal anything.

I agree with this. Talking about it is one thing (the YouTube video). Arguing on social media is another. This is the same as what happened with JL, Lynne and her friends back home. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I think this is a fair, reasonable and measured response, I really hope stuff involving the boys publicly stops now (and K-Fed was classless trash to start it at all). And no, before anyone says I’m trying to say what Britney should or shouldn’t say I’m not, this is now just benefiting nobody and getting awful. It is genuinely awful the public is seeing this all play out - all families have issues, we don’t need to see this, and Kevin is revolting trash to start it all - using his children for profit as always. This is a good and fair response from B and I hope publicly this is it from the gaslighting Spears/Federline families and she reconnects privately with the boys when she wants. Kevin was awful to have the boys involved in that interview and tbh all it showed me is even from the boys there is such a lack of any empathy for B at all, even seeing her as human! I know they’ve grown up in that environment from when she was young she was controlled and they’ve probably been told she’s only good for paying the bills honestly, I mean Bryan said in the podcast basically about ‘oh she can only sing and dance’. It breaks my heart that attitude seems to have rubbed off to her children, it’s family scapegoat syndrome to an extent off the scale. B’s response is good, I hope the trash gaslighting Spears/Federline leave her the fk alone now. I knew If she ever got out of c-ship there will be some smear campaign from the players involved to justify their sick actions. I didn’t expect it would involve her children, these ppl are sick to another level.

The interview is still gonna air this Sunday so it's not over

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ScoobyDude said:

Ugh... I wish things weren't getting so messy between her and her kids. God knows what narrative they've been fed this entire time. I know it's beyond hurtful for her. But this back and forth involving them won't heal anything.

No offense but you nor anyone else has ANY right to tell someone what will heal them or not.  You can have your personal thoughts about openly addressing issues, that's your right, but it's also hers to express however she wants.  Don't be that person because it's not your place...for her or anyone else.

• Love 5
  • Like 4

I feel so bad for her... :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

But the way she drags? Literally no one else!!!!! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: "I helped your father who hasn't had a job in 15 years" LMAO :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Now jokes aside, the thing with her kids is that now they're used to see her like that, it will be hard for them to change because it is such a particular age... I really hope they can fix this mess but in order to do so, the best thing they can do right now is to cancel the interview and if K-Lazy wants to appear, let him but if I was one of her kids after reading this post, I'd definitely call myself out of this mess!!! :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block