Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

11 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

Yeah Sean really said "Ahh fk you" before Britney left exactly at 0:51 to 0:52:

There is a definite "k" syllables there before you. He is definitely not saying "and slams the door" as that is a bit too long for the verbatim. And that made sense that Britney ask to be respected because the kids are throwing out "fk you" bomb every time like its nothing. 

@GlitterRain settle this please... he says and slams the door..

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

@GlitterRain settle this please... he says and slams the door..

Personally, I don’t hear him throw an F bomb. I thought it was Britney who closed the door as she walked out. And if I’m being honest, I didn’t think she slammed the door. I thought she actually was quite gentle when closing it after having an argument like that. My mother would have ripped the whole door off by slamming it :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: it doesn’t sound like he’s saying “ahhhh” to me it sounds like “and ________” it was a snarky remark for sure but I don’t know if it was the F bomb. 

5 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Personally, I don’t hear him throw an F bomb. I thought it was Britney who closed the door as she walked out. And if I’m being honest, I didn’t think she slammed the door. I thought she actually was quite gentle when closing it after having an argument like that. My mother would have ripped the whole door off by slamming it :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: it doesn’t sound like he’s saying “ahhhh” to me it sounds like “and ________” it was a snarky remark for sure but I don’t know if it was the F bomb. 

I know he didnt say the f bomb...

The other user does.. he does not...

Britney literally closes the door gently after her.. but the person recording says (headphones) "and slams the door" which she didn't 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block