Britney Spears and Elton John are 'planning to release extended version of Hold Me Closer'

I hope it’s true!  Also do some type of video - even if it is just animated - to keep the buzz going.  It’s doing so well on radio and if it continues to slay radio and do well with sales/streaming, I wouldn’t count out as low burning number 1.  Hell, even a video of Britney singing it on social media would do wonders.

• Love 2

FAN DEMANDED VERSION OF HOLD ME CLOSER IS COMING.

WOW WHAT A MESSY ROLLOUT THIS WAS BUT HEY I AM EXCITED

ALTHOUGH MY EXCITEMENT IS GREATLY HINDERED BY THIS SOMEWHAT PERPETUAL STRESS OF IT ALL TO THE POINT WHEN I GET NEW HEALTH INSURANCE AND THEY ASK ME IF I HAVE ANY PREEXISTING CONDITIONS I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY "BEING A BRITNEY FAN" AND MY INSURANCE PREMIUM WILL RISE AND THE MY DAILY STARBUCKS RUNS WILL HAVE TO BE GREATLY REDUCED, IF NOT COMPLETELY SUBTRACTED IN TOTALITY. 

😩🥵😫🔥😪🥺😔

• Haha 1
Just now, HisNameisChase said:

FAN DEMANDED VERSION OF HOLD ME CLOSER IS COMING.

WOW WHAT A MESSY ROLLOUT THIS WAS BUT HEY I AM EXCITED

ALTHOUGH MY EXCITEMENT IS GREATLY HINDERED BY THIS SOMEWHAT PERPETUAL STRESS OF IT ALL TO THE POINT WHEN I GET NEW HEALTH INSURANCE AND THEY ASK ME IF I HAVE ANY PREEXISTING CONDITIONS I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY "BEING A BRITNEY FAN" AND MY INSURANCE PREMIUM WILL RISE AND THE MY DAILY STARBUCKS RUNS WILL HAVE TO BE GREATLY REDUCED, IF NOT COMPLETELY SUBTRACTED IN TOTALITY. 

😩🥵😫🔥😪🥺😔

MAYBE HAVE SOME s** TO CALM DOWN. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block