Dennis Skip, former backstage worker for Britney's shows, EXPOSES some events during the conservatorship: "She’s tried to run before. She might leave and not come back

8 hours ago, fays1 said:

What the heck is this rambling? and its mostly about how nice people were backstage lol

We clearly didn’t read the same thing

Also I can’t believe he explained the Everytime incident. I know you can’t find videos anymore but I do remember that. I remember there being tweets and memes like “Britney spears is so iconic she doesn’t have to be on stage to “sing” her songs”

• Like 1
On 8/30/2022 at 10:59 AM, petermaxforreal said:

It's an interesting read, show him some support. Britney Law Army contacted the guy so hopefully we can get more details soon.

Do we have any concert footage from that specific night he mentioned?

"I want to add to your story from another POV. I worked backstage at your shows in PH from Feb ‘16-Last NYE show. I signed the NDA, but **** it, I don’t honor people who suppress human rights. If I may…

Being military, I was chosen to replace an older gent named Barry that was retiring. During overlap learning the backstage duties on a J.Lo performance night, & being the type of gay Britney fan that would create fantasy set lists; naturally I inquired about your show.

He told me about the required NDA, how structured it was & how Edon’s crew was. By this time, the mystique & suspicion of the conservatorship was already public taboo, thus being a fan, I wanted to casually extract info.

Barry told me that Edon’s team would utilize him from time to time, to stand guard at your hotel room door, given he was retired LVPD. I asked why your door had to be guarded 24/7. “To make sure she doesn’t run away”, was what he told me.

“Why? Is she not allowed to go about freely on her own?”, I asked. “The Dad doesn’t want that, she’s tried to run before. She might leave and not come back”, he replied. “That sounds like a hostage situation to me, like she’s being held captive”, I said honestly.

He went on to say you weren’t okay mentally, but just hearing that ****, I knew things weren’t right. My first night backstage at your show (I’d previously attended a show in June 2014 before I was stationed at Nellis AFB) was April 6, 2016.

I go backstage where CSC security sits & Joe, their senior member has me sign the NDA, that presumably he’d later give to Robin. Like your perfume, I’m quite curious, but also I take my job serious & can’t blow this opportunity I’ve been given, to peak behind the curtain.

Having already hovered around J.Lo & my BSB homies (if you need validation of my story, ask one of them, as I personally guarded their dressing room); I disguise my excitement by looking happy & thoroughly doing the job.

I see your Dad & Robin in the office together often. Larry comes & goes periodically, going between VIP to watch & back in the office. Nothing major happens, but the atmosphere is very on edge & almost conspiratorial to me without knowing why. I’m later asked to aid w/M&Gs.

Over time, I’m upgraded to doing backstage tours w/Fe. My boss can’t stand her Southern optimism, so I’m more than glad to. She talks lovingly of you, glows w/pride at your optimism to be engaged in construction of your costumes, aided by Tish, & tells stories of quick change.

Robin, to her credit, was always polite & offered passing salutations. But unbeknownst to me at the time, her shady *** was funneling out your cash w/her snake associate, Lou Taylor. Our paths cross numerous times, as I stand by the counter where U enter to go do your prayer.

Every time, Ur flanked by Edon & his other guys, Robin & ur dad follow. I suppress my inner gay wanting to empower U by telling U 2 slay, but I know I’ll be **** canned ASAP, if I do. I shamefully stay quiet. You always gave 1000% most nights, but ur not U, as we once knew U 2B.

I remember one night I watch U enter the clamshell, lean against the pole after pony-tailing your hair. Our eyes meet & stay locked momentarily; I look away…but I felt your sadness. It weighed on me, & like you said: Victimization was what I could see.

U were dating Sam at this time. However, your father treated him like an outsider seldom ever giving him credentials to come backstage freely, so my boss has 2 es***t him every time he goes from theater to backstage. Odd given Sam is in shape & my boss is in his late 60’s

I ask Fe & my boss about your dad. Fe doesn’t outright tell me that he basically limited her time with U & that hurts her, but I read body language & I feel energy. My boss, he was complicit & lacks human empathy, so he says “Jamie runs the show, b/c she’s too crazy on her own”

Somewhere around maybe, the 3rd to last show, I witness U have a break in the **** you’ve been putting up with. It’s right before “Everytime” when U R to get into your wings. “**** it then, I’m not going on! I’m ****’ leaving”,U shout irritably, as you come walking off stage…

You act as though you’re going to go up 2 ur dressing room, but U don’t, pivoting instead back to quick change. Either ur hair or makeup girl shouts, “Get Jamie!”, as I turn to see Robin run into the production office, then Jamie come angrily stomping out & into ur quick change.

The wings go up & out, without U in them. My boss yells at me telling me 2 make all our guys take a break. As I go inform my coworkers, I hear U re-enter the stage to cheers & applause, as your dad exits the stage, looking more irate than usual. I’m surprised no vids R on YouTube

I forgot to discuss your brother, Brian…Girl…

First off, I can only surmise that Brian got his Caesar’s job because ur dad made it a contractual obligation as part of them signing U. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, but through top tier connections, when U were going 2 MGM Park; Brian said he was going 2B in a high position there.

Know this ugly truth: while U were barricaded by bodyguards keeping U hostage in ur hotel suite, your brother was out partying w/some of your concert collected, busty female fans that he’d sometimes bring back upstairs in the theater to mess around with.

More disturbing to me, some were Britney wannabes, like no joke. I’ll never forget that **** b/c I found it in poor taste, knowing all I knew prior to witnessing that. U once sang “Vegas brought the player out of U”; it very much did your brother, & ur Dad was complicit with that

Whether U read this or not:

But I know firsthand you’re airing truths & the courts should know a multifaceted view of just how much your entire family infringed upon your human rights. Church on Sunday ain’t enough to absolve that level of greed, Honey.

From my unique perspective, U Queen R the utmost definition of Strength!! Many Marines couldn’t endure that ****! I’m beyond happy U had Sam, most guys wouldn’t stay in that situation, b/c ur dad treated him like a villain. My story is only a fraction of what others saw.

I often hypothesized that U deliberately tried sabotaging ur own show, b/c I know the rebel mentality. Fans made videos about their M&G experience (many would ***** at us after, given we were pushing them through the hall for 3 minutes that cost them $2500) having felt slighted.

Others saying you were rude to them. They can all get over themselves now though, b/c knowing your POV; being even a small part of that, feels like being party to some human trafficking ring. 2013-2017; quantify that period alone! I’m in awe of your mental fortitude

I’m violating my NDA, but to me, **** that NDA because it only allows these corrupt people that were in her orbit then, to win. And for a collective of people that couldn’t even say hello, they should’ve remembered not to **** on the people they considered low.

Again, if not…I’m glad I can lend to validating her stories, even if on some superficial level. I was told many stories by men who were complicit with her vile oppressors. I may get sued using my real name at the end; doesn’t matter. She’s a Human Being!

She’s our found family. After hearing this last audio confession she put out there; how could I not? I also want her to know the things she didn’t see that her corrupt family was doing. My friends are supplying me secondhand stories her security guys then, told them. I just didn’t firsthand hear it

I’m not trying 2B an opportunist, but like everyone reading this thread; I’m a Britney fan. But it’s just minor details I came to know that support the narrative she’s brave enough to divulge to the world.

I’m low level in the grand scheme of the injustices done to her behind closed doors. My tale isn’t full fly on the wall, but definitely illustrates the cracks the conservatorship had created by the time this all went down."

I

Somebody tell Rosengart. Every eye witness strengthens her case. Super valuable 

• Like 1

Honestly stuff with the lip syncing makes so much more sense now. Not to say Britney wasn’t known for that before, but her shows featured SOME live vocals. She at least would turn her mic on and go “woo!”  Stuff following the C-ship she was entirely silenced. They were probably terrified to give her a live mic. If they were scared she would run away any given moment, can you imagine what they thought she would do if she had a live mic? They silenced and isolated her in LITERAL plain sight 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Honestly stuff with the lip syncing makes so much more sense now. Not to say Britney wasn’t known for that before, but her shows featured SOME live vocals. She at least would turn her mic on and go “woo!”  Stuff following the C-ship she was entirely silenced. They were probably terrified to give her a live mic. If they were scared she would run away any given moment, can you imagine what they thought she would do if she had a live mic? They silenced and isolated her in LITERAL plain sight 

Exactly! even that one time she did grabbed a mic and sang live she said that it felt illegal for her to hold a mic in her hands

• Love 1
On 8/30/2022 at 4:05 AM, KrisJ said:

Good on him! Wow. Just wow. I wonder where or if we can find the video of Everytime with the wings but no Britney on it..? 

Im disgusted at Larry - how dare he! He’s knows her since she was 15/16 and he just got away with being complicit in all this. Britney hasn’t really called him out either 

Britney called her WHOLE management team out (which includes Larry more than anyone obviously) in June 23, 2021 when she finally spoke about the conservatorship and their abuse towards her; from her family, her management, etc…

56 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Britney called her WHOLE management team out (which includes Larry more than anyone obviously) in June 23, 2021 when she finally spoke about the conservatorship and their abuse towards her; from her family, her management, etc…

Se even mentioned Miley Cyrus to illustrate her point. She was talking about Larry.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block