Dennis Skip, former backstage worker for Britney's shows, EXPOSES some events during the conservatorship: "She’s tried to run before. She might leave and not come back

7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Good on him! Wow. Just wow. I wonder where or if we can find the video of Everytime with the wings but no Britney on it..? 

Im disgusted at Larry - how dare he! He’s knows her since she was 15/16 and he just got away with being complicit in all this. Britney hasn’t really called him out either 

I remember this passed as a technical problem. You can see around 8:00 min:

• Like 3

I wonder what happened during the third to last show, that got Britney so made mad she was willing to run, because my immediate thought process brings me back to Britney's Court Testimony, and how she spoke about the Piece of Me Tour that she was forced to do. She says she just got offstage, and if she didn't do it she could be sued. This is all hypothetical and opinion based, but I wonder what happened...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It's nice he's coming forward but I'm not sure this is the best way to do so fangirling over her and using cursewords every other line. It makes it look less professional and biased. 

There are no rules when coming forward and violating NDA agreements. We can't expect him to release any official statements because that's a higher risk and requires lawyers work. He kept himself bottled up for so long, Britney's latest audio triggered his memories and he let his anger out. It's hard not to be biased seeing how much suffer she encountered. These people needs platform and our support to allow them to speak, otherwise it would just be lost and forgotten.

BTW I didn't realise there was already a topic on this here. I did the search using his Twitter name Skip Dennison and there was no results, the other thread uses a different name. I think we can merge it

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block