Dennis Skip, former backstage worker for Britney's shows, EXPOSES some events during the conservatorship: "She’s tried to run before. She might leave and not come back

2 hours ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

It’s the third time I watched this video.. and I honestly believe Britney hated performing in Vegas just like she said… they *******ized her music and it must have been so exhausting having to go up on stage every night… we need to believe this guy.. it’s not hard to prove his credentials… this is horrible 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Tbh this isn't new tea, we know they split not long after their daughter was born. It might have been before POM as she wasnt at the grandads funeral in '12 and she appeared in some of Jamie Lynns wedding photos because she used to work for JL.

Bryan is a skeeve thou, we been know that he worked as part of her deal. Has he paid his ex wife all that money he owes her yet? 

I didn't know it was not long after lexie was born. I remember seeing a picture of the whole family, including her out on a deck swimming and it looked like lexie was 2 or 3. Maybe he just invited her so everyone could visit lexie.

either way, I wonder what Gracela knows

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block