Dennis Skip, former backstage worker for Britney's shows, EXPOSES some events during the conservatorship: "She’s tried to run before. She might leave and not come back

1 hour ago, easy said:

i just got done reading this thread on twitter and WOW. i hope someone is getting him in touch with rosengart ASAP. finally, someone breaking their nda and shedding more light on her nightmare, validating britney's pain/experience, and trying to uplift her 🤍

This, how do we get touch with rose god?

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

these are all the Everytime pictures I could get back then, you can try searching for the missing dates

dc2xhx7-b78d8bca-aafb-464f-a317-3bc750de

Dec 30 2017 is here

It's so wild watching this performance, the tone to me is just so heartbreaking when I imagine her FORCED to do this. Everyone who worked these shows and knows about the human trafficking crimes against Britney Spears needs to speak up  and expose this!

• Love 6
  • Like 1

The part where they locked eyes for a few seconds breaks my heart.

Cannot even imagine how scared and heartbroken Britney was... and honestly I wouldn't have been able to speak up or do anything at that point or even now since team con is absolutely ruthless. I hope the NDA turns out to be legally ineffective and everyone speaks up without the fear of getting sued.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Good on him! Wow. Just wow. I wonder where or if we can find the video of Everytime with the wings but no Britney on it..? 

Im disgusted at Larry - how dare he! He’s knows her since she was 15/16 and he just got away with being complicit in all this. Britney hasn’t really called him out either 

She hasn't called anyone out by name. She's being careful, probably because of legal advice. Leaving it to Rosengart, I hope.

She's only called out her family, and that's about how they made her feel, so probably safe enough.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

Well I guess we know why bryan and his wife broke up

too bad amber's to innocent to know the truth

Tbh this isn't new tea, we know they split not long after their daughter was born. It might have been before POM as she wasnt at the grandads funeral in '12 and she appeared in some of Jamie Lynns wedding photos because she used to work for JL.

Bryan is a skeeve thou, we been know that he worked as part of her deal. Has he paid his ex wife all that money he owes her yet? 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block