Britney and Elton John are reportedly planning a "huge production" for the "Hold Me Closer" music video

17 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Britney Spears and Elton John have 'had meetings' about the 'Hold Me Closer' music video and 'want to convey the message' that the 'song tells.'

Britney Spears, 40, and Elton John, 75, already made a hit song out of their new single, “Hold Me Closer,” when it was released last week, and now they’re taking it one step further with an unforgettable music video. The singers are planning a “huge production” for the project and are “ready” for it, according to a source. “It is in the very beginning stages of development, and they are trying to find out how they want to convey the message that this song tells,” the source EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife.

“Britney and her team have discussed this video with Elton, and they have had meetings about it,” the insider continued. “But nothing has been formulated, yet, in terms of a storyline, and /or concept. Of course, it is going to be a huge production, but Britney is now ready for this. She is ready for this video, and she is now ready to get back to her music. ‘Hold Me Closer’ has given her a voice again and she is ready to use it.”

br-ej-hold.jpg.b001e7aa979d3ac07542ce244689ca3b.jpg

I would love to believe it but by the time the video is done and ready, we are 3 months further. What’s the purpose of releasing it then. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Leodance said:

This.

I think it will only be an animated video, because the song is out and they don't even have a concept for the video, nor recorded?! Imagine how long it will take for all of that to do and then waiting for release :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I totally agree!

if not an animated video, they already have the concept for the video but nor Britney and Elton will be part of it!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bizi said:

At this point it seems to me there won't be any music video.

The momentum will be gone until it will be released 

This. Music videos after the song is already released and charting ? Such a waste of money and time. 

Remember hold it against me ? Song was released, hit #1, six weeks later music video and the song dropped like a fat woman on a greased slide. 

• Love 1
On 8/31/2022 at 7:02 PM, DirtyRokBoi22 said:

I just want to see her twerk. Not twirls 

every rapper in the game would agree lol

jk but if she did I’d be so twerk gif GIFproud 

Me too lol 2003ney would’ve totally incorporated twerking into her choreography and would shaked that iconic  *** like a salt shaker 🤣🤣 she shook the world up at the vmas 2000 lol 

56 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Me too lol 2003ney would’ve totally incorporated twerking into her choreography and would shaked that iconic  *** like a salt shaker 🤣🤣 she shook the world up at the vmas 2000 lol 

On 9/1/2022 at 1:02 AM, DirtyRokBoi22 said:

I just want to see her twerk. Not twirls 

every rapper in the game would agree lol

jk but if she did I’d be so twerk gif GIFproud 

meh it's pretty classless imo.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block