Britney and Elton John are reportedly planning a "huge production" for the "Hold Me Closer" music video

2 hours ago, Matou said:

IA, I'm ok with numbers anyway but I want to put my rock on this success. As you said it's the least we can do.

Is it me or there are not as many people as I expected here for a "comeback" after 6 years ??

Or I'm talking too much :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

You should do that our queen has done some work and it’s great how dare anyone here sit their lazy *** in our forum and not do some work themselves Season 4 Seriously GIF by ABC Network

2 hours ago, easy said:

even if the song loses steam by the time they make a video (assuming it's true) they'll pick up again afterwards. would love to see her in a video, but only if she wants to.

That’s what will be so amazing about the rest of Britney’s life! Everything she does will be HER choice. I think some of us fans also have a form of PTSD cause for so long we questioned everything as she was in a conservatorship. We have to recognize that anything that is posted/released/filmed… any tours etc will be cause she chooses to do so and it will be her vision! Very exciting time to be a Britney fan and I am so happy for her. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

I could kinda see this... it does feel like an after thought, but maybe Britney was waiting to see how the song would do... she wasn't promoting at all in the lead up to release so I could totally see her being like "hey elton you know, I've been thinking and we should like totally do a video for the song. Something really dope"

I thought the same.

IMO Britney was not so sure about the song. Elton team talked he into doing it still but she decided to modify the song and reduce her vocals. Which led to the delay.

I can see that she she didn’t expect at all that it would do so well. She was really surprised. That might have given her a confidence boost, which leads to reconsidering a mv. 

• Like 5

Yesterday I’d have said “anyone expect a single frame more than animation is delusional” but here we are today with Britney releasing a magazine interview about people she’d like to collaborate with in the future. So I am done trying to assume with reason what she is ever up to ever. Deep down I think we always knew she’d want to come back but the reasonable side of us wanted to be sure we just weren’t fan-fic-ing her future. I mean she has said so many things like she will be sitting pretty for a VERY VERY long time, etc. 

but at the same time I can relate. If I say I want to do something one week and the next I’m the complete opposite, I’m allow s to change my mind lmao 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Yesterday I’d have said “anyone expect a single frame more than animation is delusional” but here we are today with Britney releasing a magazine interview about people she’d like to collaborate with in the future. So I am done trying to assume with reason what she is ever up to ever. Deep down I think we always knew she’d want to come back but the reasonable side of us wanted to be sure we just weren’t fan-fic-ing her future. I mean she has said so many things like she will be sitting pretty for a VERY VERY long time, etc. 

but at the same time I can relate. If I say I want to do something one week and the next I’m the complete opposite, I’m allow s to change my mind lmao 

Wait what magazine interview? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

It’s needs to be heavily Britney focused. I would love Elton playing piano and Britney laying it and dancing around him in a scene surrounded by roses. Would love to see Britney alone driving free. Also imagining a scene with Britney walking down a giant heavenly staircase marking her big return. Maybe a big classic dance scene with a large amount of dancers. I just want to see her looking great and looking happy. They don’t have to do all that much. It’s more about the overall feeling. It needs to feel grand.

I truly have the feeling that they are actually going to go all out and that she wants this to be great. Hoping for the best and fine with whatever she chooses! 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block