Britney and Elton John are reportedly planning a "huge production" for the "Hold Me Closer" music video

8 minutes ago, Busybee said:

If this is true, this is why some of us are going so hard on the streaming. I know some of yall are just like it's not that serious no one cares about charts but for me it's a simple way to show her we care. 

It was a way for her to dip her toe in the water and by us supporting it I'd hope it would give her the confidence boost. 

It's the least I could do

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

9 minutes ago, Busybee said:

If this is true, this is why some of us are going so hard on the streaming. I know some of yall are just like it's not that serious no one cares about charts but for me it's a simple way to show her we care. 

It was a way for her to dip her toe in the water and by us supporting it I'd hope it would give her the confidence boost. 

Exactly :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

16 minutes ago, Busybee said:

IA, I'm ok with numbers anyway but I want to put my rock on this success. As you said it's the least we can do.

Is it me or there are not as many people as I expected here for a "comeback" after 6 years ??

Or I'm talking too much :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Now that we have confirmation that Britney is aware her performing wasn’t 100% her full best (I understand, in her situation, I wouldn’t give an eff either), maybe if the video has choreography, she’ll bloody slay the routine! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I don’t see a coreo with this song :nopingout_meme:

• Like 1

It’s all about the payola guys. The label won’t invest another dime if the song is not doing well in the charts, but since it does, they are pushing a huge production for music video. And I’m not sure if it’s going to Elton’s or Britney’s record label that is going to finance this. 

I just hope the music video will be 100% Britney’s concept. Cause she’s a genius in doing what she does. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block