Britney's August 24th court hearing: Rosengart wants to disclose something to the judge in private that Jamie Spears said during his deposition

Just now, NewDisplayName said:

Jamie’s drop was at the court hearing or he was answering questions in police department or smth?

if it’s a court hearing shouldn’t be there be transcripts?

No could have happened anywhere rosengart has most likely recorded all of it. But we'll only know when he's filing legal things that can be proven by the things j said it didn't say.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

Jamie’s drop was at the court hearing or he was answering questions in police department or smth?

if it’s a court hearing shouldn’t be there be transcripts?

do you mean his depo? that won't be public information until rosengart submits it as evidence and even then i imagine it will be either sealed or heavily redacted.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

No could have happened anywhere rosengart has most likely recorded all of it. But we'll only know when he's filing legal things that can be proven by the things j said it didn't say.

2 minutes ago, easy said:

do you mean his depo? that won't be public information until rosengart submits it as evidence and even then i imagine it will be either sealed or heavily redacted.

Ok so Jamie’s drop wasn’t on a court hearing (with a judge).

Cause as I remember everyone could check for transcripts of court hearings with paying some 💵

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block