Britney's August 24th court hearing: Rosengart wants to disclose something to the judge in private that Jamie Spears said during his deposition

33 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

IMO yes. The important thing is for Tri Star to be found as fiduciary IMHO. If they are fiduciary it drastically increases the scope of discovery in this case (and RosenGOD can demand to review allll the info beginning 2008.

Thanks for going to the hearing and bringing back info! You should rest. 

I hope they are investigating the con from the ground up. 

Penny knows... But she better NOT  try to sweep things under the rug anymore.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Was the courtroom cleared so Rosengart could disclose to the judge what Jaime said in the deposition?

If the judge said she wasn’t comfortable clearing the courtroom then Rosengart never told her what Jamie said? 

Correct…tri Star attorneys and judge Penny were caught off guard when Rosengart said this…I assume Rosengart will have the opportunity to reveal this info to judge Penny (even tho it did not happen today)

• Love 8

Tailor and her ilk get rich and get away with things by paying people off, misusing the law and working in the dark secretly bending laws... But they don't do so well when when held accountable and examined. What will they do when they can't get away with shady small print and fancy sounding lies....

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Correct…tri Star attorneys and judge Penny were caught off guard when Rosengart said this…I assume Rosengart will have the opportunity to reveal this info to judge Penny (even tho it did not happen today)

I don’t understand why Judge Penny felt uncomfortable clearing the room, was she not interested in knowing what Jamie said? Smh

Rosengart had the courtesy to let her know there was a big discovery that needed privacy to be discussed, he could’ve easily just drop the bomb instead (which would’ve been juicy).

This is just taking too long, a public bombshell is needed to move things to a faster pace like Britney’s public testimony. The media is losing interest and Lou Taylor and TriStar aren’t being talked about enough. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block