Meltdown Thread: “Hold Me Closer” didn’t OFFICIALLY drop Aug.19th!

On 8/15/2022 at 6:30 PM, ElToxico said:

I think people are forgetting this isn't a Britney song, she is just the feature on Elton John's. 

All marketing decisions will be made by EJ's team

This isn’t true btw, you don’t get Britney on a song without her team having control over it. No one ever confirmed a date and people got hyped up and are now disappointed. It was fishy to begin with tbh

• Love 2
On 8/15/2022 at 1:46 PM, Urbanney said:

ezgif-5-946cb2d174.gif

I never understood this gif. can someone explain? like, I know the flop desert performance that never happened -- but who is this girl and what is she doing?

also, nothing will ever top the desert performance. that was a hot mess.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Mario said:

I never understood this gif. can someone explain? like, I know the flop desert performance that never happened -- but who is this girl and what is she doing?

it was part of the messy livestream

she's also known by

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, BritneyFanatic2014 said:

This isn’t true btw, you don’t get Britney on a song without her team having control over it. No one ever confirmed a date and people got hyped up and are now disappointed. It was fishy to begin with tbh

“Some” control, maybe some influence…but not their decision. 

22 minutes ago, Mario said:

She was a reporter and I remember clearly that in this moment when her camera man spanned the camera to show the "event" she brought her face forward into frame (I don't know why) but her camera man was like nope.

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I'm hoping it is still released today.

Remember when Britney released 'Make Me' and then a few hours later Katy Perry released 'Rise'

No, it isn't. All the new releases for today have been already out and the new music friday playlists are completed

But hey, technically we have the song today :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

4 hours ago, Mario said:

She’s a reporter who was doing a livestream for the desert event. I’m forgetting the details, but it was kinda sad because Britney was late or the reporter  was just required to do the livestream for an absurd amount of time. She didn’t seem to be given any more information than we got as fans and so she just had to entertain the livestream without really anything to go off of, making it messy. It’s kind of a legendary moment on Exhale now because there were already so meltdowns about there being no performance, and the livestream and this gif just summed up the messiness and awkwardness of it all.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block