Meltdown Thread: “Hold Me Closer” didn’t OFFICIALLY drop Aug.19th!

3 minutes ago, maki93 said:

The song has a very huge buzz right now and alot of people are tweeting about it (it was a trending topic on Twitter). Did they seriously NOT release the song? :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

I'm seeing 10K tweets about HMC and 23K tweets about Britney but they choose to wait 1 more week to release it officially :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Some flops don't change :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

I genuinely for the life of me cannot understand why people would have meltdowns. The song had not had an official release date announced so anything about it dropping on the 19th was pure speculation and that is it. I always wait for the official announcements, I believe nothing else! 

Ps. I’ve not tried to listen to any leaked versions. Again, I will listen to the song when and how the artists intend for me to.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

I genuinely for the life of me cannot understand why people would have meltdowns. The song had not had an official release date announced so anything about it dropping on the 19th was pure speculation and that is it. I always wait for the official announcements, I believe nothing else! 

Ps. I’ve not tried to listen to any leaked versions. Again, I will listen to the song when and how the artists intend for me to.

True, the weird thing is they said it would be released on the 19th, and we got a leaked version of it...

Coincidence Think GIF - Coincidence Think Not GIFs

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block