Meltdown Thread: “Hold Me Closer” didn’t OFFICIALLY drop Aug.19th!

1 minute ago, Barajas said:

I blame Elton VS Madonna long time feud for this mess. Madonna launched a Remixes album yesterday and I guess Britney would never release same day, is disrespectful to her friend. 

And of course Britney team for not preventing this. 

But lol we never got an official release date so if anyone blame @jordanmiller  who Conveniently has his mentions turned off:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

But lol we never got an official release date so if anyone blame @jordanmiller  who Conveniently has his mentions turned off:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

But is not very curious that it was leaked EXACTLY the same day that we got rumours it would be released?

My conspiracy theory is that Elton chose this date to mess with Madonna, Britney delayed so Elton just leaked it.

This is pure speculation but based in what Madonna and Elton has said about each other sound like the kind of thing they would do. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

But is not very curious that it was leaked EXACTLY the same day that we got rumours it would be released?

My conspiracy theory is that Elton chose this date to mess with Madonna, Britney delayed so Elton just leaked it.

This is pure speculation but based in what Madonna and Elton has said about each other sound like the kind of thing they would do. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

U joking, right? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

1 hour ago, Barajas said:

I don’t think it’s oddly coincidental that it leaked on the rumored release date too someone’s playing a sick game on the fan base and im over it!!!!!

• Like 2

Love you Britney and I’m rooting for you so hard…

But this is really f—king messy. It’s hard to be a fan around these releases (dating back to Make Me, Work B—ch, etc.)

Like… either announce a date and stick to it, or don’t say anything and surprise drop. Not this messy sh-t that just annoys people. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

U joking, right? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

As I said it is pure speculation but look how much they hate each other ⬇️.

I just find very curious that same day we were supposed to have a collab Britney & Elton, we get a new version of an old collab Britney & Madonna.

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Barajas said:

As I said it is pure speculation but look how much they hate each other ⬇️.

I just find very curious that same day we were supposed to have a collab Britney & Elton, we get a new version of an old collab Britney & Madonna.

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

there can only be one queen so its normal for elton and madona to hate each other they are mortal enemies.

• Haha 2

I am so confused as to why everyone is so upset the song didn’t drop and blaming her team for being sloppy.

The date was never confirmed. Everyone decided to believe a rumour with zero receipts.

Has anyone ever considered that sometimes we are the problem? We are the ones that made this release look “sloppy”. We put too much faith in bull**** rumours.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block