Billboard Creates Poll For Who Should Collaborate With Britney Next

7 minutes ago, kino said:

Since Britney is loving London so much,

this is an unusual collaboration but it would fit so much, 

Florence and The Machine

they both love to dance so much, and florence has this church giant sounds that work really cool, imagine britney and florence in beautiful dresses, two fairies, running with a lot of flowers in the rain

Florence is so calm and polite I would love them meeting, also her new aesthetics for her new album "dance fever" it's something very inspiring that i would love britney's book like it, flowers images and all

i mean britney could use just her uhhhhhhh on a background very church that would turn out amazing too

Omg wait...Florence + The Machine has such a different sound from what I would expect from Britney, but I can envision it now that you mention it. I LOVE Florence + The Machine, so this would be such an unexpected but cool collab! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Billie is my favorite artist out of this list, but I don't know how well Britney and her would vibe musically. Then again, Billie's "Therefore I Am" is the most Britney-feeling song I've heard released in recent years (it sounds very much like Britney's 2004-2007 demos and unreleased music), and Britney does thrive on some mid tempo and slower tracks (Unusual You, Blur, And Then We Kiss, Touch of My Hand, Breathe on Me) that I could see Billie vibing well with.

• Love 1
On 8/8/2022 at 1:45 PM, DollyParton said:

Billie :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

On 8/8/2022 at 1:47 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Billie Eilish is the only answer :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

On 8/8/2022 at 2:02 PM, Freakshow__ said:

Billie. I would love that. 

On 8/8/2022 at 2:39 PM, Darec said:

Billie 

On 8/8/2022 at 5:57 PM, kino said:

I really like Billie but

Beyonce would be so cool, their voices fit, look:

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Selena all the way. We know Britney likes her and she likes Britney, and their voices and style fit together.

Billie's kinda overrated now. I love her older music, but she's become too mainstream.

Harry Styles could work, it would be an instant chart success, but I feel like it might be boring and typical pop.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block