Beyonce announces The Queens Remix of "Break My Soul" with Madonna: listen to a preview

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

:melt_weird_drift_wow:

did she just call herself mother of the house? So House music has been around since 1970, Beyonce incorporates it into her music in 2022, 52 years later, and immediately calls herself MOTHER of the house.

This woman's narcissism stops at nothing I swear. 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

did she just call herself mother of the house? So House music has been around since 1970, Beyonce incorporates it into her music in 2022, 52 years later, and immediately calls herself MOTHER of the house.

Mother of the house then proceeds to name all the houses of ballroom culture, that comment is a reach..

Beyoncé was saying this is my house followed by the underground houses of ballroom culture 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I wanna see legends, statements and stars.

Amateurs stay home. 

We are breaking our souls as we strike a pose in the house of renaissance, section vogue. 

In the words of queen Rupaul, don't **** it up. 

Wait did she steal that ballroom lyric from J-lo?  Wasn't that exact line in "TENS"?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

It’s awful. I’ll stick with the original. Or the will.I.am remix which is actually way better than this. Also I thought it was gonna be a duet, it’s basically sampling Vogue, it was being publicized like it’s a big deal but it’s basically a bad mashup/ “remix” that just name drops a bunch of ppl. I’ve listened to it 3 times, it’s just a no. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

She's calling herself a HAUSE mother. I expect some exhalers to hate Beyonce beyond reason, but at least, understand what you're complaining about.

9 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Being a Britney and Gaga fan, how would that work for me to have an issue with women? Explain to me.

I just dislike both Madonna and Beyonce as artists. Both are basic and do whatever they need to be in the spotlight. 

That has nothing to do with them being a woman lol.

Madonna and Beyonce are basic, you stan Taylor swift, that's white people potato salad basic. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block