If Britney were to feature on Beyoncé vol 3 from Renaissance

What type of sound would you like to hear from the both of them?

How would the music video you would like to see?

Remember Britney and Beyoncé has never worked on a song together or music video or performance it would be huge for both of them.

If Britney ever decides to come back to music it will be huge for Britney because everyone would want to see both legendary both have massive fanbases.

• Love 2

I always thought that Britney's vocals and Beyonce's vocals worked really well together on What's Going On, because they're so different vocally in how they use their voices. If I'm thinking of more recent Beyonce songs to use as a refer, I'd love to hear them on a more ballad moment like Sandcastles, with an emphasis on rawness to their voices, or Love Draught because I feel like spacey vibes work with a vocal delivery like Invitation, or Just Luv Me.

That being said, a Don't Hurt Yourself 2.0 or Daddy Lessons with Britney (because there's a New Orleans vibe) could be killer but that's not the current renaissance vibes.

I'd love it. As much as the fan bases lock horns Britney and Beyonce show each other nothing but love and that says a lot considering other contemporary dont.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PablitoXS said:

My dream could come true if that happened. The telephone version that mixes the leaked demo part with the official one released by Gaga gives an idea of the hit. It would work really well for both Pop or R'n'B, or maybe something entirely new and not commercial.

OT: Ugh Britney vocal give that song so much life. The way she hit “don’t want to talk anymooooore” really give the oomph it needed. Gaga did a good job but with Britney it was just so effortless. A bit similar with how Britney hit “don’t you know that you’re toxic!” It just came so natural for her. If she’s going to re-record Circus, I hope she includes Telephone. 

Anyway, I always think a slower tempo song would suit both of them, kinda like What’s going on. Beyoncé featured in this Frank Ocean’s song and I just can’t help thinking of Britney doing this. Maybe Britney and Beyoncé can ask Ocean to write a song for renaissance part 3. 

@whitedove😉

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

OT: Ugh Britney vocal give that song so much life. The way she hit “don’t want to talk anymooooore” really give the oomph it needed. Gaga did a good job but with Britney it was just so effortless. A bit similar with how Britney hit “don’t you know that you’re toxic!” It just came so natural for her. If she’s going to re-record Circus, I hope she includes Telephone. 

Anyway, I always think a slower tempo song would suit both of them, kinda like What’s going on. Beyoncé featured in this Frank Ocean’s song and I just can’t help thinking of Britney doing this. Maybe Britney and Beyoncé can ask Ocean to write a song for renaissance part 3. 

@whitedove😉

A slow song/midtempo would work really well. Anything they release together would me magical. People use to say that their voices wouldn't match in the same song, but if you pay attention when Beyoncé was in Destiny's Child all the girls had very different voices and they even received grammy's for it.

I'm down for everything. Britney and Beyoncé make it happen, please!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

@whitedove😉

why are frank ocean’s songs so good? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block