RCA Offers Britney New Millionaire Recording Contract?

That guy (popcorn something) that was reporting on the remix because he heard it said she signed to the label that is releasing the mix. I think it’s Universal Music which the old Jive exec runs now so that could be a good thing for Britney! I highly doubt she’d stay with RCA they dropped the ball so many times as well as tried to stifle her ideas! 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Is it safe to assume she doesn’t own the masters? Kanye, Taylor, etc didn’t own their masters. I assume B’s situation is the same and the label owns the masters.

Well since her con team was so money hungry it’s possible that they bought her masters so now she has them, but no one knows for sure 

• Love 1

She was under a conservatorship and now she’s not …maybe the deals her father did are no longer valid and she’s not under contract with RCA anymore?

If she’s really not under contract I can only imagine basically EVERY record label must want to sign her and is giving her crazy offers. I hope she finds a label that supports her, gives her creative freedom, and promotes her.  

Maybe new circumstances and with herself in control, she’ll be inspired to make music again.

2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

That guy (popcorn something) that was reporting on the remix because he heard it said she signed to the label that is releasing the mix. I think it’s Universal Music which the old Jive exec runs now so that could be a good thing for Britney! I highly doubt she’d stay with RCA they dropped the ball so many times as well as tried to stifle her ideas! 

Yeah Barry Weiss was the head of Jive when Britney first signed her contract.  And he was at Universal Music, and he might still be at Universal. It’s interesting that supposedly it’s Universal that’s releasing the Elton John and Britney duet.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Go indie queen :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Omg imagine her releasing independently with distribution by Thirty Tigers lmfao. Humble indie queen.:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Spoiler

As long as she leaves RCFLOP I’ll be happy. I want her to work with people who care about her as a person and an artist, not as a brand.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

Everyone should run away from a label that approved and released an album like BJ :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I must agree not even because of the music but because they kept none of the musicians she had been working with since her debut. There we backing vocalists recording with Britney since In the Zone who were nowhere to be found after Femme Fatale. It gives me ideas about how complicit RCA was in controlling her. They certainly allowed team con to cash in on those Glory ‘Deluxe’ singles in 2020.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Bo da toe said:

Omg imagine her releasing independently with distribution by Thirty Tigers lmfao. Humble indie queen.:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Hide contents

As long as she leaves RCFLOP I’ll be happy. I want her to work with people who care about her as a person and an artist, not as a brand.

I would so be here for her independently releasing music. Only thing is she probably won’t have the same funds for promo/production that the label would provide 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

I must agree not even because of the music but because they kept none of the musicians she had been working with since her debut. There we backing vocalists recording with Britney since In the Zone who were nowhere to be found after Femme Fatale. It gives me ideas about how complicit RCA was in controlling her. They certainly allowed team con to cash in on those Glory ‘Deluxe’ singles in 2020.

It irks me that RCA is holding onto this music and they could release it at literally zero cost to them. The music is made…it’s just sitting in a valut. Unnecessary.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block