Britney shares text messages she sent during her forced stay in the mental health facility in 2019

It’s like they think she’s acting out when she needs real people to do real business they so smiley and calm when she not 

you see that?

yeah she 40 and a little obnoxious like me that is not a mental illness perhaps when you’re 40 you would be living your best life naked too i bet I do 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, neko said:

britney has been in a conservatorship during the course of their relationship. sam and britney had been dating for 3 years when she was in the facility. sam continued to tell the press she was fine whilst she was in, in her own words, “that place”. yet jansen gets hated on for not causing an uproar.

sam didn’t get her help. britney told everyone in today’s instagram caption that she had no one. that means her husband did not assist. 

Or maybe he did, or maybe he couldn't. In any case it obviously worked out for them since she married him and doesn't mention him in these posts.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

Also I do find it strange and suspicious that these posts always get deleted. Maybe Vicki should comment on that, as her assistant, instead of going on rants about the attentions she receives. 

it's probably due to security reasons to be not used against her in he ongoing trial with her dad.. let's not forget he already did that so probably in this case, it's for the best.. 

• Like 4

For added context: Larry Rudolph, her former manager, has admitted this was done because she refused to do the Domination residency and NOT the fabrication that she was refusing medication. It is very apparent from the texts that she had been taking her medication as prescribed the whole time. I wonder if she deleted it because of the book. You know her publisher is lowkey threatening to take action if she doesn’t stop spilling the beans on the gram. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, neko said:

britney has been in a conservatorship during the course of their relationship. sam and britney had been dating for 3 years when she was in the facility. sam continued to tell the press she was fine whilst she was in, in her own words, “that place”. yet jansen gets hated on for not causing an uproar.

sam didn’t get her help. britney told everyone in today’s instagram caption that she had no one. that means her husband did not assist. 

Explain why she married him then 

9 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Look, I don’t want to be that person but that 2nd text thread to the friend is time stamped today at 9:11pm right around the time Britney made that post.

I’m here for receipts but that time stamp is suss

8 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

True, she could have screenshot the texts. A little too convenient that it happened to be at the same time but certainly possible. I’m not questioning the texts sent to her mother but the Jensen text raises eyebrows because of the time stamp. 

Maybe I'm reaching, but it seems the time stamp is deliberate on B's part. I mean,  9:11 (today) -> 911 + add to this the previous post, where there was a seemingly random photo with the time 1:11, and 111 is the helpline in England. Are these some kind of coded messages or just a freaky coincidence? Dunno what to make of it

-

Her team complains about Banons, while her IG seems to be still filled with codes, which in turn will naturally give rise to theories. Like for example, when B reposted a picture from Isaac Cohen's IG and captioned it: ´´Don’t know anything about chess, but I do know the queen can go any where she wants´´  and Isaac's original post was posted on April Fools' Day. Isn't it strange?

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block