Britney shares text messages she sent during her forced stay in the mental health facility in 2019

Just now, generation glory said:

Didn’t Robyn & others control who could contact Britney by phone? Didn’t the guy in the docu say that they’d change the phone numbers in B’s contacts so that if B reached out to them she dialed/texted the wrong number, hence no response. I’m reeeaallyyy wanting to give her friends the benefit of the doubt but Jansen, u in danger gurl.🧐

all the messages say delivered, so even if they did change their numbers so these people couldn't respond they got the message. and what did they do?? nothing. her mother could have raised hell, her friend could have gone to the public, i don't expect ingham to have done anything. but lynne and and jansen knew what happened and did nothing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Look, I don’t want to be that person but that 2nd text thread to the friend is time stamped today at 9:11pm right around the time Britney made that post.

I’m here for receipts but that time stamp is suss

Even so she never replied to her other text - Also Britney said she sent these to her mother so it could be screenshots of texts taken at the time that she sent to Lynne and she’s just reposting the screenshots 

• Like 9
Just now, KrisJ said:

Even so she never replied to her other text - Also Britney said she sent these to her mother so it could be screenshots of texts taken at the time that she sent to Lynne and she’s just reposting the screenshots 

These screen shots might be part of the surveillance evidence that Rosengart is prepping. Maybe it was Robin who screenshot the Jansen texts because it is dangerous for the con if Britney is asking for a lawyer’s contact info. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

True, she could have screenshot the texts. A little too convenient that it happened to be at the same time but certainly possible. I’m not questioning the texts sent to her mother but the Jensen text raises eyebrows because of the time stamp. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Look, I don’t want to be that person but that 2nd text thread to the friend is time stamped today at 9:11pm right around the time Britney made that post.

I’m here for receipts but that time stamp is suss

No sweetie. These are screenshots she took that day. Screenshots don’t automatically the date to the day you post them. Screenshots show the date the screenshot was taken.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

Jamie Lynn: “they’re not going to let you go so why are you fighting for” 

WOW! Imagine your own sibling who you’ve helped your entire life saying that to you. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

The audacity!!! Jamie Lynn doesn’t give a **** about her sister. 😡 Now she’s filming that awful Netflix show which I hope gets canceled asap!!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

True, she could have screenshot the texts. A little too convenient that it happened to be at the same time but certainly possible. I’m not questioning the texts sent to her mother but the Jensen text raises eyebrows because of the time stamp. 

The texts to the mom and Sam ingham are obviously real, I doubt she would have made up a random text to Jansen

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block