Britney shares text messages she sent during her forced stay in the mental health facility in 2019

1 minute ago, bbbsss said:

I also believe they were trying to kill her off. They would eventually make her lose her sanity and then blame it on an overdose or something. Especially since the crooks knew that she does not want to work anymore, so they probably though at that point she was worth more dead, than alive. Same thing with MJ and Whitney Houston. They were both killed off by their own people and no one can tell me otherwise. 

I always thought this as well. And once she would be dead the new money would just flood in, and they would have just latched their claws into her kids and do the same to them. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

You are such a troll! Get off of Exhale. Sam wasn’t her husband yet, he had no legal right to force her out of there and she was still controlled by team con! None of us know exactly how she was able to get out of that facility, maybe Sam and Cade got help, who knows, but stop with all your negativity! :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

britney has been in a conservatorship during the course of their relationship. sam and britney had been dating for 3 years when she was in the facility. sam continued to tell the press she was fine whilst she was in, in her own words, “that place”. yet jansen gets hated on for not causing an uproar.

sam didn’t get her help. britney told everyone in today’s instagram caption that she had no one. that means her husband did not assist. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney was taking seroquel (quetiapine). Idk what dose she was on but that **** is used for schizophrenia and also as a mood stabilizer.

and yes once again getting the confirmation that Britney doesn’t want to work. Live your life Britney.

My doctor put me on that for sleep. It’s no joke. I quit taking it. It made me feel high. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

yet she decided to stay with him after she was out of the facility, and after the conservatorship was terminated, and even married him, so what does that mean to you then?

that she’s been taken advantage of her entire life and sam is just another fish in the barrel. britney said she had no one whilst in that facility. that says enough for me. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block