Britney shares text messages she sent during her forced stay in the mental health facility in 2019

PS My sister’s text after not texing for 3 days was “They’re not gonna let you go so why are you fighting it” …

Jesus Christ...

When someone is drowning and suffocating from the inside like this, when someone is that lost, that frightened, that desperate to find a way out, screaming from the bottom of her heart and begging you for help... How on earth can you answer that? To your own sister? And after 3 dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys?!!! It's literally like saying "Shut up, just let you die sister, give it up!" I really, really, really hope she will end up in jail for complicity of...

• Love 2
  • Like 4
42 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Maybe, I'm reaching. But it seems the time stamp is deliberate on B's part. I mean,  9:11 (today) -> 911 + add to this the previous post, where there was a photo with the time 1:11, and 111 is the helpline in England. Are these some kind of coded messages or just a coincidence?

911 is also an angel number. It means that angels are close and are helping you. It might have been divine intervention telling Britney that everything will be ok.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, neko said:

that she’s been taken advantage of her entire life and sam is just another fish in the barrel. britney said she had no one whilst in that facility. that says enough for me. 

Right because Sam was gonna go the media and tell everyone he had a plan of escape for Britney?? When the media was still controlled by team Con? To potentially ruin the plan they had? Some of you need to get a grasp of reality. We are not that important. We don’t need to be made aware of everything. Britney stayed with him. He picked her up. She married him.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Once again, this is further proof to me that the 2019 rehab was the turning point for her.

We know she was wanting out of the C-ship since at least 2014 (and most probably before), but I think the rehab in 2019 was when she realized just how truly toxic her "family" and situation were, and when she realised she could leverage it by flat-out refusing to work and not just say no to things she didn't like. She keeps mentioning this specific instance, and in my opinion, is doing so for a reason.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

As a child it must hurt to even think that your parent is trying to kill you. I really hope that Jamie goes to prison. There were a lot of signs in the beginning especially when she would arrive to do interviews completely sedated, but as fans I guess we trusted the system too much otherwise I'm sure we would have acted sooner.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Look, I don’t want to be that person but that 2nd text thread to the friend is time stamped today at 9:11pm right around the time Britney made that post.

I’m here for receipts but that time stamp is suss

Maybe the screenshots are from the day she sent that text

5 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I also believe they were trying to kill her off. They would eventually make her lose her sanity and then blame it on an overdose or something. Especially since the crooks knew that she does not want to work anymore, so they probably thought at that point she was worth more dead, than alive. Same thing with MJ and Whitney Houston. They were both killed off by their own people and no one can tell me otherwise. 

I keep thinking of the Bgram girls’ Toxic podcast when they interview an attorney who knows about valuing celebrity IP. He says something along the lines of, “It’s always easier when they’re dead. No one has to ask the celebrity’s permission any more.”

• Love 8
7 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

What the hell happened in that place that was such a turning point in her life? My god :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

She didn't want to work so they put her there as a punishment. But part of me believes they wanted to kill her with all those hardcore medicine. As you know, she would bring even more money once dead. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Who’s Hesam and whom she fighting with?

Hesam is the name Islamophobes use for Sam Ashghari. It’s very hateful. Sam A is American, he goes by the name Sam. Some Islamophobes on Twitter found out Sam A’s birth name is Hesam. Sam antis refer to the birth name Hesam in context of “His name is Hesam, therefore he must be a bad guy.”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block