As A Britney Fan, How Do You Feel About Christina Aguilera?

• Super Mods

Ive been watching lots of videos about their rivalry and former friendship and its interesting to me.

I think that Christina is a great artist and singer obviously and I love her first 3 albums.

however she has a big grandeur attitude about herself and

I also dont like the way she's treated Britney before.

Maybe she's grown out of it but there's a reason why Britney was always more popular

despite Christina's stronger vocals.

Thats just my opinion.

I dont want to start a fight or something but

I was just curious what Britney fans on here think of her

Do you guys like her or do you only prefer Britney?

• Like 3

I like a lot of her music. Stripped and B2B were her creative and vocal peak. I know her and Brit started on the same show, we’re both blonde and young but after Christina’s debut, their music went in two different directions. So in hindsight, the comparisons seem silly. I think Christina was excessively mean but I feel the media played a large roll in that, taunting her with Britney’s success at every opportunity would get on anyones nerves. I don’t think she’s that nice a person regardless. She thinks she’s better than she actually is :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 1
  • Like 8

I think she's talented, I think she has great songs, I think she was one of the biggest musical influencers in early 2000s, so I respect her for that. However... I'm so tired of the whole Britney v Christina "feud" and unnecessary comparisons, her fans are really salty about Britney's popularity to this day. It doesn't help that she also has very lame personality IMO :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Plus she's been pretty boring since like 2006:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I used to love her, not only her vocals, but also her art, her visuals, her lyrics..Stripped and B2B are clearly amazing albums that are still fantastic to this day.

The problem is Christina is not consistent, she disappears for 4 or 5 years then come back with something extremely different, like it's a different person.

That and the fact that after 2006 she released some very bad materials and I feel like the "floptina" reputation sticks to her now.

Also she's not as great as she thinks she is or once was. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

PS :  oh and I feel like she's now caught in a very woke Hollywood mentality and acts like she's some kind of a spokeperson for the gays etc etc... it was cute 15 years ago now it's a bit cringy.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block