Beyoncé - "Renaissance" stream + comment party

3 hours ago, Positions said:

Why didn't she lose some weight before releasing this album?

She is really looking big asf.

She is such a fat ***!

OMG you did NOT :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: What's that hate from 2000 and late? gurl... no. Other people's body is not to comment.

10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Well most of the beyhive (like b-arny) are busy adults, there no jumping up and down screaming their lungs out like high shool girls waiting for the album to drop :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The albums achievements (so far) are on the op for reference. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'd say that for a single with no music video and absolutely no promo it's done pretty good. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Not talking about the fans, but her team did not promo anything.

2 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Ok but where is the music video for Break my Soul tho?

It won't have... I guess it's just a promo single.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Not talking about the fans, but her team did not promo anything.

True but I think that's the intention.

You know how she likes to keep us on the edge of our seats :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Style. said:

I kind of like her new song even tho some parts are annoying. I see it stable on the charts. Can she share some payola with Onika? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

What parts do you find annoying? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I wonder if it's what I'm thinking?

No this is her time to shine :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Midnight said:

It can be whatever you want it to be. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Hiiiii excited Nbeautiful? How you been? Has the queen got you shook? :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Soo good to have you back bub… we missed you

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Spoiler

but why did you leave us?

I actually kinda liked Break my soul at first. But she’s got my interest piqued this era tbh

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Soo good to have you back bub… we missed you

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Hide contents

but why did you leave us?

I actually kinda liked Break my soul at first. But she’s got my interest piqued this era tbh

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: is it about to happen are we just about to witness the transformation of Nwonder into a buzzzzzing little Beyhive :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

I hope Ms Carter comes through and shatters all your expectations :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

I lett because me and the Beyhive needed time to prepare for this monumental moment :eyes_britney_laugh:

Spoiler

I think I did tell you, didn't I? Were you paying attention Nwonder?:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Or is it that in order for me to get your attention I have to insert the name >Britney< in  :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

answer me :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: JK

Look your girlfirend couldn't resist all the hype queen b is getting and she inserted herself in my face today.

She looks good.

12 hours ago, Midnight said:

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: is it about to happen are we just about to witness the transformation of Nwonder into a buzzzzzing little Beyhive :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

I hope Ms Carter comes through and shatters all your expectations :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

I lett because me and the Beyhive needed time to prepare for this monumental moment :eyes_britney_laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

I think I did tell you, didn't I? Were you paying attention Nwonder?:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Or is it that in order for me to get your attention I have to insert the name >Britney< in  :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

answer me :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: JK

Look your girlfirend couldn't resist all the hype queen b is getting and she inserted herself in my face today.

She looks good.

Im already a member of the Bell-hive thank you and we’re already at full capacity soo we aren’t taking any new applications. sorry

AncientWellmadeAmericansaddlebred-max-1m

12 hours ago, Midnight said:

She looks good.

Who is that? She’s cute I guess 

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Spoiler

Did you go live on a farmyard and live the full yehaw fantasy where there was no WiFi to prepare?

Beyonce%20Adidas%20Rodeo%20wide.jpeg?h=5

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Midnight said:

What parts do you find annoying? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I wonder if it's what I'm thinking?

No this is her time to shine :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: 

The old lady yelling in the back is what annoys me. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:
But I’m checking the new album. Hopefully I won’t be seeing no Cardi feature in there ‘cause otherwise I will lose faith in humanity. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, nwonder said:

Did you go live on a farmyard and live the full yehaw fantasy where there was no WiFi to prepare?

how did you know? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: it's like you have ESPN or something, but for music :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

3 hours ago, Style. said:

The old lady yelling in the back is what annoys me. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:
But I’m checking the new album. Hopefully I won’t be seeing no Cardi feature in there ‘cause otherwise I will lose faith in humanity. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: i died 

i can't lie to you style and i know this might put in dent in our rolls royce friendship but i-

Spoiler

wanna hear that collab :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

i hope to still see you july 29th? Onika my bestie? :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

how did you know? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: it's like you have ESPN or something, but for music :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: i died 

i can't lie to you style and i know this might put in dent in our rolls royce friendship but i-

Hide contents

wanna hear that collab :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

i hope to still see you july 29th? Onika my bestie? :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

So the rumors about a Cardi feature are true? I ******* hate Beyoncé!!:selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
23 minutes ago, Style. said:

So the rumors about a Cardi feature are true? I ******* hate Beyoncé!!:selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Noooo :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: it's not true, no details have been revealed yet only that it's 16 tracks :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block