Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

3 minutes ago, ROL said:

So she's back to loving her mother just like that?

I wouldn’t say “just like that”because we have zero idea what goes on in Britney’s personal life and conversations. If they had a heart to heart then good for them. That’s for Britney to decide ❤️

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I wouldn’t say “just like that”because we have zero idea what goes on in Britney’s personal life and conversations. If they had a heart to heart then good for them. That’s for Britney to decide ❤️

I hope i just missed her humour.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, senammoises said:

I really hope Britney forgives Lynne and JL in the future. They all have been victims of a abusive father and husband. 

You have to forgive in order to move on with your life...otherwise you'll be forever a prisioner

No they are at the same level of Lou and Jaime

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, senammoises said:

I really hope Britney forgives Lynne and JL in the future. They all have been victims of a abusive father and husband. 

You have to forgive in order to move on with your life...otherwise you'll be forever a prisioner

she can forgive them and also choose to never speak to them again. both lynne and jl are not innocent though being victims themselves. they also turned into abusers. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, MX3 said:

I’m sure her relationship w her mom has its ups and downs. I have a complicated relationship w my mother as well so I get it 

I think it goes beyond the ups and downs.

Britney’a mom allowed team con to traffic her daughter and she stay silent because Jamie was sending her money.

If Britney decides to forgive her mom for whatever reason it’s her prerogative and she can do whatever she wants… that won’t change the fact that her MOTHER did nothing to stop this madness… a REAL mother would’ve done anything to stop Jamie. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney has mental health issues. There’s nothing to be confused about. She clearly made a point in bringing up the fact that Selena speaks on it. She loves and misses her mom and I’m sure she struggles with it every day.  I do believe Lynne and Britney will repair their relationship in time. I’m more confused that Britney didn’t seem To have input in her wedding guest list. 

Where exactly did you read the she didn’t have input in her wedding guest list ? The part where she says she was made to meet people she doesn’t know nor care to actually meet was a statement about her career. Not her wedding.

reading comprehension is fundamental, folks. 

• Like 2

This is shade at Selena and her mom… notice how she starts of by saying “I was SO HAPPY…” yet on her own wedding day instead of focusing on the celebration, Selena unsolicited assumed she wasnt and kept reiterating “I just want you happy…” which could give someone a complex at their OWN wedding when they already THOUGHT they were happy or at least coming off that way and it probably reminded her of the disingenuous way her mother says it to her flippantly without ever having had solutions for her. Today there were no problems only celebration, so she shouldn’t “…want her to be happy…” on a day she is ALREADY happy. She probably took it as patronizing, preachy and lecturing and this could’ve been derived by the endless unsolicited advice and therapy forced on her. It’s just a twisted prescription but I think that’s where she might have been coming from… 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

maybe she's saying that selena gomez, a celebrity she never met, has the same words for her that her MOTHER? we don't even know if Lynne congratulated britney on private, she even commented her post on ig as if it was nothing. I smell sarcasm but who knows

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Its clearly not shade. It’s sad how clueless a portion of this fan base can be. It’s like some of you love to look for problems with everything she says and does just like the pathetic GP.

It’s not clearly anything. Nothing about this post is clear. We all know she’s trashed her mom in every other post and they aren’t talking right now yet she lumps her and Selena Gomez together and thanks them both for their love and support.

Very confusing to clump Selena and Lynne together if she genuinely appreciates the support from Selena 🤔

• Like 1

Oh Gosh... Give Britney a break! The part about Selena is obviously sincerely nice. What the point to invite someone at your wedding for shading her few weeks later on IG and post a cute picture of her? Com'on! About Lynne, usually when Britney is mad she's turning as the biggest sarcastic troll b *tch on earth... She added a "ps" part for a reason! Selena's part and Lynne's one is two different thing!!! That's why you put a ps part!!! Also we don't know what is happening behind the curtains. Lynne did some really bad things one hundred per cent but she's still her mom. Who doesn't want to make up with the woman who gave you birth!? At this moment the only family Britney has it's Sam... Only Sam and her sons. Do you understand how sad it can be for her? She must feels so lonely. No matter how your husband can be amazing, not having your own mother in your life, lost your dad, sister, brother, cousins must be really hard. Also sometimes even if someone hurt you so bad you still want to make peace with them because you are desperate when you feel the emptyness eating your soul. Anyway no matter if Britney will forgive her mom or not one day I will always support her. It's her story, it's her life, she's the only one who knows everything and had to deal with all the s*  hit... Her dad it's another thing, same for her sister. They can root in hell!!! 

• Like 1