Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Someone please copy and paste the text I can't do it right now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

She came to my wedding … the three most beautiful women in hollywood … @drewbarrymore, @parishilton 😍 … I had no idea !!! I was SO HAPPY !!! She told me “I just want you to be happy” three times ... My mother does that as well … It was so cool she was able to get to me and share her thoughts 💭… Although I’ve been forced to see people against my will my whole life ... she was a beautiful surprise !!! I appreciate ALL the mental health speeches she does for our generation ... Two hour specials with representatives … You’re such a special person and I had to share this picture … I thought it would make her happy 💕 !!!

PS … My mom was asked by the paparazzi 3 times on the street “How does your daughter feel about your response to her wedding” … she said all she wanted for me was to be happy !!! Mom and Selena, I’m so happy to have such a supportive family !!! God bless you 💕💕💕

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Someone please copy and paste the text I can't do it right now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

She came to my wedding … the three most beautiful women in hollywood … @drewbarrymore, @parishilton 😍 … I had no idea !!! I was SO HAPPY !!! She told me “I just want you to be happy” three times ... My mother does that as well … It was so cool she was able to get to me and share her thoughts 💭… Although I’ve been forced to see people against my will my whole life ... she was a beautiful surprise !!! I appreciate ALL the mental health speeches she does for our generation ... Two hour specials with representatives … You’re such a special person and I had to share this picture … I thought it would make her happy 💕 !!!

PS … My mom was asked by the paparazzi 3 times on the street “How does your daughter feel about your response to her wedding” … she said all she wanted for me was to be happy !!! Mom and Selena, I’m so happy to have such a supportive family !!! God bless you 💕💕💕

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I think she's just being sarcastic about her mom.

I don’t think so. I don’t think she would lump that into a post where she’s showing appreciation for another woman with her own mental health struggles. I think Britney genuinely loves her mom regardless of her part in the conservatorship. Britney and Lynne were holding hands leaving court only a few years ago after Lynne finally agreed to try to help Britney. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1