Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

On 7/18/2022 at 10:57 AM, ovoxo said:

Weird that she didn’t know who was coming to her wedding…. Concerning actually 

It's really not concerning or weird. The wedding invitations were done last minute and EVEN with very planned weddings, you don't know who's going to show up until the time of. You'd be surprised the amount of people that don't RSVP. We know she was aware of who was going / not, because she made it clear she did not invite her brother.

• Love 2
  • 4 months later...
On 7/17/2022 at 12:10 AM, xkhingx said:

She came to my wedding … the three most beautiful women in hollywood … @drewbarrymore, @parishilton 😍 … I had no idea !!! I was SO HAPPY !!! She told me “I just want you to be happy” three times ... My mother does that as well … It was so cool she was able to get to me and share her thoughts 💭… Although I’ve been forced to see people against my will my whole life ... she was a beautiful surprise !!! I appreciate ALL the mental health speeches she does for our generation ... Two hour specials with representatives … You’re such a special person and I had to share this picture … I thought it would make her happy 💕 !!!

PS … My mom was asked by the paparazzi 3 times on the street “How does your daughter feel about your response to her wedding” … she said all she wanted for me was to be happy !!! Mom and Selena, I’m so happy to have such a supportive family !!! God bless you 💕💕💕

brit-sel-ig.jpg.5095b5341dc5cf4ae88b6af0028439d1.jpg

Can somebody explain me if it was meant ironically how she talked "nice" about Selena, or she compared her with Lynne that both of them are fake attention seekers and liars? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Can somebody explain me if it was meant ironically how she talked "nice" about Selena, or she compared her with Lynne that both of them are fake attention seekers and liars? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Oh wow after rereading this caption she is comparing Selena to 2 things.

1. Her mom

2. people’s she been forced to meet

im convinced Britney didn’t invite Selena to her wedding if she even invited anyone at all 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Oh wow after rereading this caption she is comparing Selena to 2 things.

1. Her mom

2. people’s she been forced to meet

im convinced Britney didn’t invite Selena to her wedding if she even invited anyone at all 

Omg, never thought of it. I'm sure she is shy woman and she was not probably want much people there. It's kinda interesting question how many people she wanted to have there...468.gif

Edited by BananaBoy98
20 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It reads like very low level passive aggression/sarcasm to me. And the rest is history lol 

You know, I didn't think about it until I was reading an article today and then I came across this post in a different context and then I thought about it this way and it occurred to me that she might see similarities between them two and that's why she's mad at Selena that she let her so close to her because she is similar to her mother.

• Like 1
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

You know, I didn't think about it until I was reading an article today and then I came across this post in a different context and then I thought about it this way and it occurred to me that she might see similarities between them two and that's why she's mad at Selena that she let her so close to her because she is similar to her mother.

Yesss exactly, I totally agree. I think that whatever Selena said to her made her think of her mother and it’s bothered her since the wedding. 

• Love 1
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Yesss exactly, I totally agree. I think that whatever Selena said to her made her think of her mother and it’s bothered her since the wedding. 

Kinda funny is fact that I made tarot reading month(s) ago about why is Britney mad at Selena and I read them with quote "The mother personality (empress) has arrived (chariot) to destroy everything (tower)." :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Kinda funny is fact that I made tarot reading month(s) ago about why is Britney mad at Selena and I read them with quote "The mother personality (empress) has arrived (chariot) to destroy everything (tower)." :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Omg really? 😱 That is definitely weird! I don’t know much about tarot or what to think of it but that’s so interesting! 

• Love 1