Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family

19 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Oh come off of it. I don't understand how you're fine in other threads and then get so nasty while defending Lynne. As if that's supposed to make us like her. First of all, Britney credits Lynne for giving her dad the idea for the conservatorship. 

Britney has had off/on issues with her mother since 2007. From what we we know, she has felt betrayed by Lynne in critical moments. We will wait to hear the full story when her book comes out. Maybe you will be vindicated. But Britney's words so far don't seem to match your attitudes about Lynne. 

You're the one pushing a narrative with Lynne. Why don't you just chill and wait for more information to come out from Rosengart's investigations and Britney's book before you shove Lynne down our throats anymore. 

Maybe one day they will talk again. But for now, Britney seems angry and she has every right to appear so based on Lynne's actions, or should I say, inaction. 

Lynne has a few minions on here...Nothing new, just ignore them or put them on mute. 

• Super Mods

When she says “my mother does that also” was she implying that Selena being there/doing that reminded her as if her mother were there? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: poor thing just wanted her mom with her at her wedding. This literally breaks my heart and her anger is 1000% understandable and okay. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The factual evidence is Rosengart and Britney fighting NOT to pay Lynne's legal fees. 

The factual evidence is Britney's words crediting her mom for giving her dad the idea for the conservatorship. 

The factual evidence is Britney calling out her Mom over and over and over again and not letting her into her house on Thansksgiving. 

I don't egg on this disagreement. We're all focused on Lynne because of things Britney has SAID. I think many of us wanted to believe Lynne was on the right side. 

By the way, you can absolutely credit her for Britney past, but we are not reliving Britney's teenager years. We're talking about Britney Spears at age 40 in 2022 and what she wants to do to live the life she has wanted to live for a while but was unable to do.... I think it had something to do with that conservatorship her mom suggested to her dad. 

Britney has said plenty, plenty and plenty of things that weren’t always true or ended up being contradictory. As a rationalist, I don’t feel like it’s always necessary to kiss the ground Britney has walked on just because we stan her. One minute, she’s posting a heartfelt to her sister on her birthday. Next, she’s tearing her apart (and I’m talking about before her book) . A few months ago, Britney was attacking Lynne and now we see her supporting her. There’s been endless situations like this where a contradiction has occurred which is why many fans are confused. This is the problem with stan culture. Some of you try so hard to pretend like you know everything about who you stan and that your opinion is the holiest of grails when we know very little. As far as Lynne’s legal fees, I’m going to let Rosengart and Britney herself handle that because quite frankly, it isn’t any of our business. Again. Britney has said a lot of things. Doesn’t mean I have to agree or not take it with a grain of salt.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Honestly we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. Britney has cried about how much she loves her mom in the past. Even when you are furious at someone who hurt you it is hard to let that go. Maybe they have talked and our working on things. That’s for Britney to decide ❤️

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Lynne has a few minions on here...Nothing new, just ignore them or put them on mute. 

Girl bye. See this is exactly what I mean by stan culture is toxic. We should be able to form opinions on here without being judged, labeled or crucified. It’s not like anything I’m saying isn’t rational either. I’m not even justifying anything but rather trying to make reason and sense of this situation. Now please learn to do the same. 

PS trauma is never just black and white but rather very complex. I’m confident that Britney and Lynne will eventually mend the pieces together and rekindle their  relationship. The love between a mother and daughter doesn’t wither away like that and how you so badly want it to. 

You are a toxic human being. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Britney has said plenty, plenty and plenty of things that weren’t always true or ended up being contradictory. As a rationalist, I don’t feel like it’s always necessary to kiss the ground Britney has walked on just because I love her. One minute, she’s posting a heartfelt to her sister on her birthday. Next, she’s tearing her apart (and I’m talking about before her book) . A few months ago, Britney was attacking Lynne and now we see her supporting her. There’s been endless situations like this where a contradiction has occurred which is why many fans are confused. This is the problem with stan culture. Some of you try so hard to pretend like you know everything about who you stan and that your opinion is the holiest of grails when we know very little. As far as Lynne’s legal fees, I’m going to let Rosengart and Britney herself handle that because quite frankly, it isn’t any of our business. Again. Britney has said a lot of things. Doesn’t mean I have to agree or not take it with a grain of salt.

Not you using an example from when Britney was in the conservatorship compared to her statements AFTER it ended in your attempt to paint Britney as contradictory :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And still you not picking up on the sarcasm :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I thought facts were the only way I could be worthy enough of responding to you in this thread :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 4
  • Super Mods

Honestly I want Britney to have the best relationship with her mother and the ones she loves but I think she still should make Lynne pay for her own legal fees. In my opinion, Lynne knew exactly what she was doing when stepping into this pool of trafficking and if she didn’t want to be apart of it, she shouldn’t have been. She’s a grown woman and is 100% responsible for her own actions. If she was being talked into something or forced to do something, she should have went to the authorities however instead, she partied it up with her family at her daughters condo while said daughter was forced into a mental facility. I don’t feel sorry one bit for Lynne! 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Not you using an example from when Britney was in the conservatorship compared to her statements AFTER it ended in your attempt to paint Britney as contradictory :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And still you not picking up on the sarcasm :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I thought facts were the only way I could be worthy enough of responding to you in this thread :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I said what I said. Stop! Now, please be a little optimistic here. By the end of the day, we all want Britney to be happy and thrive. It will be up to her if she chooses to rekindle her relationship with her mother. That’s practically what I’m saying and if she chooses to do so, then it’s on her own terms and we shouldn’t judge that. Please stop quoting me with nonsense and trying to grasp at straws. Be positive for once.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I said what I said. Stop! Now, please be a little optimistic here. By the end of the day, we all want Britney to be happy and thrive. It will be up to her if she chooses to rekindle her relationship with her mother. That’s practically what I’m saying and if she chooses to do so, then it’s on her own terms and we shouldn’t judge that. Please stop quoting me with nonsense.

I agree with you there. And apparently we're arguing about the same thing because my point is just to let Britney speak her truth and actually listen to her before everyone goes on about diagnosing her mental health. 

• Like 2