Britney expresses her anger towards documentaries about her and that it was her voice that freed her from the conservatorship: HELPING ME? REALLY?

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I know that nobody wants to hear this but...

She's right.

From a legal perspective, the fans and journalists did very little to help her.

It all came 13 years too late...And what help did come had very little impact on the legal moves that the various parties' attorneys were making.

The attention may have lit a fire under Lynne Spears ***...But that only did so much.

Almost everything that was achieved was achieved by Britney herself. 

I think what really helped was that her testimony was amplified as it was heard all over the world and the pressure became immense. She said the same things in 2019 and nothing happened when the proceedings weren’t open to the public. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I think what really helped was that her testimony was amplified as it was heard all over the world and the pressure became immense. She said the same things in 2019 and nothing happened when the proceedings weren’t open to the public. 

If anything, her testimony influenced Judge Penny.

"The movement" had little effect on the attorneys...But it did put pressure on Brenda Penny.

You're right on that one.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I don’t see why everyone keeps trying to tell Britney how to see it. She sees it as it is. She gave a testimony in 2019…….crickets, she was finally allowed a live testimony in 2021, but not until AFTER a documentary came out. It’s so completely **** up.

Why should she be thankful? If anything it’s a huge slap in the face. That no matter how hard she personally worked to get out of the conservatorship after being literally lied to by everyone in the legal system, medical system and her family and team. After she listened to every rule, did all she was supposed to do, she  finally got her lawyer to make moves , then got  another lawyer because last guy was only interested in keeping her in the con, went through numerous evaluations to prove that she is ok and she’s supposed to just feel good that all that meant nothing. She traumatized, I feel like you have to experience abuse to understand how Britney feels. Maybe I relate so much to this and get so angry on my post because honestly I was physically and mentally abused as kid-teen and that was fairly recent since I’m 22. I found safety in Britney back then but now I attend therapy understands just how trauma can **** u up. It’s literally like breaking a leg it’s never the same again same with the brain!

give Britney a break guys she deserves more than what this fan base gives her sometimes  

You have a very bad case of main character energy syndrome and it needs to stop. You twist almost every narrative to make it about yourself and your age. The secondhand cringe and embarrassment, truly. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I hate when Britney puts these documentaries down and one thing she’s right about is they did help free her! When people tell her that it’s the truth, it brought so much exposure and the world found out so much! Il

Brit sounds so ungrateful to the people that worked hard to get the word out on her life being taken away only to bash these documentaries!

Britney’s testimony didn’t free her a lot of the stuff she said on her testimony she had said before when she claimed the judge didn’t really listen to her it was all of the extra media attention the documentaries and the free Britney movement that helped her.

She claims it’s embarrassing yet has a book coming!

Hmmmm 😴

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, CenterofAttention said:

Yeah, she can **** off w this perspective. I’m sick of her constant hate for forces that absolutely helped her. And her constant addressing “America,” is giving me delusions of grandeur. 

Children are being slaughtered at school, womens rights are being taken away, the world is a dumpster fire, but she's more concerned about paparazzi pictures. It's nagl.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I hope they stop. I wouldn’t want to do anymore if I was them and seeing that post. If Britney wants it to stop, then they should stop 

Thanks to the New York Times documentary we found out about black box and the secret recordings which is one of the things that can finally get Jamie spears Lou Taylor and Robin Green Hill under More Court pressure had that have not been exposed who knows what would be going on.

• Love 2
  • Like 6

I understand she doesn't like the documentaries because they do show clips from a bad point in her life and who wants to relive their worst moments.  BUT (especially in Framing B.S.) the clips were not used to make her look bad, it was to show the situation at the time and how the media did not give a young 24 yr old mother going through a hard time a break.  It was not used in them to make her a joke or laughing stock.  They were to show the state of the situation and how we got here...there is no way to tell the story of Britney Spears without telling what happened in 2007-2008.

BUT I get it sucks to have to relive those moments but it was necessary.

Brit's testimony 100% was the biggest catalyst to her freedom but there is no denying there was so much media attention because the docs brought to light a lot of these issues and starting to peak people's interest.  Otherwise, who knows if her testimony would've been streamed online versus in private and then swept aside.  

I get she doesn't like to see clips from those years and yes there were TOO many docs who after the NYT ones felt like a cash grab.  BUT you can't deny the impact they had on the case and what helped set up her freedom.  

I hate she hates it but it was necessary to get here.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Thanks to the New York Times documentary we found out about black box and the secret recordings which is one of the things that can finally get Jamie spears Lou Taylor and Robin Green Hill under More Court pressure had that have not been exposed who knows what would be going on.

I wish the guy didn’t speak up. She clearly doesn’t respect him 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Yes britney LET IT OUT. I love her so much. Britney we love you. Adore you.Believe you. And are sorry for what you had to put up with and go through. All the bullies.  Every asxhxle who came and  took advantage of your kindness, sweetness and generocity. But also know that there are tons, Millions, out there who arnt like that and will forever send u positive vibes and wish you the best, because you deserve it. And yes you did free yourself and your voice is enough and will forever matter XO

Just now, MikeMasi said:

I wish the guy didn’t speak up. She clearly doesn’t respect him 

Exactly she goes on a rant about X Tina not speaking yet Sam did the same as Christina and she does nothing!

The documentaries helped a ton and she’s pissed about them, yet Gaga doesn’t speak out and gets a wedding invite!

Make it makes sense Britney!

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Complaining about pictures and pictures of her legs it’s just disgusting hasn’t she seen the mess she posts on Instagram of her photo shop fails clearly if her body looks the way she claims it looks why is she Photoshopping  her body in these photos to make her look skinnier than she is.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
55 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

With her saying multiple people told her the docs helped and she still doesn't believe that, makes it seem all the work done for the legit docs was for someone who is ungrateful.

Those docs helped her whether she believes it or not. They amplified her wishes that she could not convey herself all those years.

I shrugged off her past comments that implied she wasn't happy with them, but she is full on disregarding the hard work of people who have good intentions and followed through on their continued interest in the case, and I do not agree with her sentiments.

She has a right to feel bullied, which she has been, but the NYT ladies fought for her freedom. They amplified the movement that helped free her. I hope Britney grasps this at some point.

Couldn’t agree more .

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I love Britney but I don’t share her views about the documentaries.. she even kinda comes off a bit “ungrateful”.

Britney literally had no clue she could even file a petition to end her conservatorship.. 

Without the fans and the media I absolutely believe she would still be in a conservatorship.. sure, she spoke in June 2021 but she should be reminded that she spoke before and the judge didn’t care because no one was paying attention.

“Ungrateful” she doesn’t owe anyone a damn thing. I love how so many fans think they saved her she lived this and came out of it. you did  not save her and neither did the media if anything the awareness they brought was the least they could for the position they put her in in the first place. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.