Britney expresses her anger towards documentaries about her and that it was her voice that freed her from the conservatorship: HELPING ME? REALLY?

3 hours ago, shanemw1 said:

“Ungrateful” she doesn’t owe anyone a damn thing. I love how so many fans think they saved her she lived this and came out of it. you did  not save her and neither did the media if anything the awareness they brought was the least they could for the position they put her in in the first place. 

Please, the fans were the basis of this movement. It was ten years of horrible work, school level performances and bad records. The entire fanbase was understanding and stood with her. It could have been very different and she could have become an Xtina, I wanted to see if without free britney she could have gotten out of that hole. I wasn't an active part of the movement but I saw how much they were ridiculed, a conspiracy theory, and now she comes with this futility because of paparazzi photos...no one is going to put up with this chirping from her for much longer. She acts so :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: sometimes.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

It’s common sense! If I was in her shoes, I would be afraid to be caught because people were waiting for her to mess up. How does that make me a troll? 

Exactly and during that time in 2007 when she was running around inviting the paparazzi to take pictures of her at the gas stations and working with the paparazzi to take photos of her and everything else to profit off of her it wasn’t a problem then all of a sudden now when it helps get a free it’s a problem make it make sense.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

To be fair though I'm sure a lot of people who either saw or simply became aware of the documentaries probably didn't take them seriously. In fact I remember some people implying that they were just entertainment like the Tiger King docu-series. 

Ofcourse but they had people who had no idea about the situation taking about it. 

4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Yikes. I get her frustration, but I don’t think she actually grasps the reality of the situation she was in. Those docs made a lot of noise and greatly helped her situation. Comparing them to Will Smith or anyone else is a really far reach. I truly hope she is actively taking care of herself. 

You’re right, you know more than she does about being everything went down 🤡 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Many people spoke out bc they had the protection of the New York Times behind them. People were afraid to act on anything bc of Jamie. Those docs helped her greatly. 

I didn’t know you were part of the inner circle of all this lol 

I’ll take Britney’s word of what happened behind the scenes over some random fan lol 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I love Britney but I don’t share her views about the documentaries.. she even kinda comes off a bit “ungrateful”.

Britney literally had no clue she could even file a petition to end her conservatorship.. 

Without the fans and the media I absolutely believe she would still be in a conservatorship.. sure, she spoke in June 2021 but she should be reminded that she spoke before and the judge didn’t care because no one was paying attention.

Ya her fans know more than Britney 🤡 about Britney’s conservatorship lol

• Love 3
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Exactly and during that time in 2007 when she was running around inviting the paparazzi to take pictures of her at the gas stations and working with the paparazzi to take photos of her and everything else to profit off of her it wasn’t a problem then all of a sudden now when it helps get a free it’s a problem make it make sense.Exactly and during that time in 2007 when she was running around inviting the paparazzi to take pictures of her at the gas stations and working with the paparazzi to take photos of her and everything else to profit off of her it wasn’t a problem then all of a sudden now when it helps get a free it’s a problem make it make sense.

Yes, I never really understood that 

I have mixed feelings :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

First of all, we get it Brit, all those documentaries and people involved on them went in for the money and the fame of the moment. BUT, it is true that it helped to the general public to know about her situation.

However, I think she's right when saying that, cuz if there's somebody that helped this matter to be public and try to make justice, is us, her fanbase. I said what I said.

Last but not least I'm getting a little tired of the "they don't know even a little of that they did to me"... I mean it's like we all wanna know and to try, again, to do something for the justice to act.

AND... did she deleted the post? Maybe was a post in a middle of a frustration and anger attack.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

You can presume the same for me please 🙏 

Oh gosh I absolutely do, I think I worded this wrong, what I meant was that I know for sure that you did, that is absolutely evident. But I’ve seen threads on here where people aren’t so sure of Felicia’s intentions and motives, so that’s where the slight doubt comes in, purely about her. Just because her and Britney don’t seem to be friends these days. 

Really hope I’ve explained myself properly, I really enjoyed your parts of the documentary a lot, and you came across amazingly!! 💜💜💜

58 minutes ago, Sfano1234 said:

BTW, to the used who said "those were Britney's choices", yes, she was partying and she was having a good time, yet they showed her in a negative way. She wanted to dress casually and they said she lacked taste. She used an umbrella to stop people harrasing her. She didn't had any way to win on how media was constructing her to the public, that wasn't her choice.

I'm just commenting, ok? I guess she had choices, but not maturity. Once she told in a interview that she should have moved to her hometown with the kids, but chose to stay in LA. I guess that inferno would never happened if she wasn't in LA. Also, it's known that she gave signs so the paparazzi would chase her. I really think she is forgeting some important details on what happened to make her point and it's normal.

She made mistakes like everybody does, she was young and immature. I don't think she's proud when she recalls that memories (shaving her head in front of the public, not wearing panties, the umbrella agression). Nothing that helped  her and no one in the media asked her to do that.

She was responsible for her own behaviour, she was never crazy, although I think the media exploited her to the bones and I hate them for doing what they did to her, they were celebrating each of her meltdowns. Sicky.

• Like 2

The way she wrote this seems she hasn’t really watched them …

and the media context we all got see from this online perspective is something she’s probably not aware of .. how could she though after being shielded from everything for such a long time 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This thread has some of the worst takes of all time. I support Britney's feelings about the docs even tho I think they probably helped her. 

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I hate when Britney puts these documentaries down and one thing she’s right about is they did help free her! When people tell her that it’s the truth, it brought so much exposure and the world found out so much! Il

Brit sounds so ungrateful to the people that worked hard to get the word out on her life being taken away only to bash these documentaries!

Britney’s testimony didn’t free her a lot of the stuff she said on her testimony she had said before when she claimed the judge didn’t really listen to her it was all of the extra media attention the documentaries and the free Britney movement that helped her.

She claims it’s embarrassing yet has a book coming!

Hmmmm 😴

She doesn't owe feeling grateful to anyone! She was a victim of trafficking ffs. Her book will be something SHE writes from her own perspective--Britney's story as she wants it to be told. The docs were created without her blessing or input. I'd love to see everyone in this thread with these kinds of takes see how it feels to have 3 or however many documentaries made about the most traumatic moments of your life and see if you don't feel embarrassed! 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block