Do you want Britney to quit?

24 minutes ago, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

Performing is one thing to quit but recording music? Didn't she just buy Drake's old house? He has a recording studio in it... These are things that are never talked about. Just swept under the rug!

So what if she decides to quit music professionally? She bought some influencer’s mansion, not sure if before this influencer the house belonged to Drake or not, but if the house does have a studio, she might use it for her own personal use OR to record professionally…Either would be equally acceptable. Musicians are musicians by nature, not only to perform it for others, because it is intrinsically linked to their being. Britney has a very sensitive heart and obviously music is important to her, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she has to do music for others. She can also do it for herself. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

So what if she decides to quit music professionally? She bought some influencer’s mansion, not sure if before this influencer the house belonged to Drake or not, but if the house does have a studio, she might use it for her own personal use OR to record professionally…Either would be equally acceptable. Musicians are musicians by nature, not only to perform it for others, because it is intrinsically linked to their being. Britney has a very sensitive heart and obviously music is important to her, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she has to do music for others. She can also do it for herself. 

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

I don't know if this is a joke or not but most people would love new music. We just see fragments and what she went through and she went through so much more than we could probably ever imagine. This woman already defined my childhood in the best way possible, if she has to drop music entirely for her to be happy, i'd be fine with that.

If the opposite happens though, i'm buying those effin concert tickets.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m good with no new music from Britney, but I’d love if she would record her own audiobook for her Memoir.. That would be lovely. That could be B10..  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

B10 and audiobook equals huge success with minimal effort..just saying

We want new music and a comeback with style

• Love 2

It's a big yes and no 

I see her going independent, i also see her being like Gloria estefan and doing these one off shows, and an album every 8 or ten years like Sade, to give fans new Music but no tour. 

The fact that certain artists even stated i just have to do sponsors and plug products and not tour and make fast cash, who wouldn't want that. 

The industry has a way of turning against you even in today's world. 

The media made jlo seem bitter abd hateful when one has to watch the documentary, but the mefia manipulates also helps set people mind up, reminding them.of events of 20 years ago, digging up old interviews and you believing, yep she hasn't changed. 

Plus trauma of the abuse if she misses one cue i can only imagine the PTSD end on Britney for ******* up a dance step or just something going off and out of her control as live shows are timed to the show itself and as artists said when something goes off, the perfectionists in them are pissed off and it set them off to the point they end the show as it's a disaster since the stages are timed like machines with lifts and props and stuff.  

No and never!  I want her to top charts again and become best streaming artist of all time…cause this way her story will be perfect …I want her to inspire others as she always do and be happy as well

in this comeback I want media to praise Britney in every possible way

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block