Do you want Britney to quit?

1 minute ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

what do you mean?

People all jump on bandwagons it's ridiculous and stupid. Everyone in Exhale doesn't even think Britney Might think about new music or a show in Vegas her way. Are we all supposed to have one track minds? I see it here and it's disgusting. I miss old Exhale

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I just want her to be happy and to live her life fully. I’m okay if she doesn’t perform again because she’s already given us so much :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Performing is one thing to quit but recording music? Didn't she just buy Drake's old house? He has a recording studio in it... These are things that are never talked about. Just swept under the rug!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

Performing is one thing to quit but recording music? Didn't she just buy Drake's old house? He has a recording studio in it... These are things that are never talked about. Just swept under the rug!

I remembered that the house belonged to an influencer

• Like 3

Gurl, she didn't buy Drake's old house.

The majority of us just want her to be happy. And if that means no music, then so be it. 

Given everything she has said about the entertainment industry in the last few months, it isn't too much of a reach to think it'll be quite some time before she makes music. 

Her priority, as it should be, is starting a family with her Iranian lover. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block