Do you want Britney to quit?

Britney quit several years ago lol. She told her kids she wants to retire. She said she is sitting pretty for a VERY long time. Her assistant is saying she doesn’t even want to do interviews. She has repeatedly said she hates the industry and is done with it.  I don’t know why y’all don’t see that Britney Spears is retired. It doesn’t weigh as heavy when you just accept it. Took me a while but I’m there. Hopefully she’s reaching a place of genuine happiness. But unfortunately she’s in a full blown legal battle. Thankfully she has Matt.  

• Love 1

Should have quit after ITZ, taken time for herself after hustling years in a row and returned when she was good and ready. Now however, I only feel it's right she quit fr. You're 40 and free. Have your family you dreamt of for ages, retire and let us fans rest easy knowing she's served us all long enough.

No. At least 4 more albums. 3 farewell global tours. Promo and a documentary. Plus a starring role in a movie to close it all out. Periodddddd 

jk Whatever she wants but I’d hope if she was done with her music career she’d let her dedicated fans know rather than keep us hopeful.

10 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Britney quit several years ago lol. She told her kids she wants to retire. She said she is sitting pretty for a VERY long time. Her assistant is saying she doesn’t even want to do interviews. She has repeatedly said she hates the industry and is done with it.  I don’t know why y’all don’t see that Britney Spears is retired. It doesn’t weigh as heavy when you just accept it. Took me a while but I’m there. Hopefully she’s reaching a place of genuine happiness. But unfortunately she’s in a full blown legal battle. Thankfully she has Matt.  

She’s said she *wants* to retire at some point. She hasn’t announced that she’s officially not making anymore music. There’s quite a distinction there. I would hope she officially lets her fan base know that she’s retiring and done making music altogether so that fans don’t stay eagerly waiting for nothing to happen. 

Given how candid she is on social media I doubt she’d not let us know she was officially retired. 

Being angry at the industry doesn’t equate to retiring. 

Not doing anything isnt good for most people so no. But I want her to have a relaxed life and easy scedule. She is a very creative person so I doubt that she would be ok with doing nothing for the rest of her life. Maybe an album every 4 years and a very limited tour. Since they stole so much money from her I doubt that she wont ever have to work again. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block