Do you want Britney to quit?

6 hours ago, gloryo said:

No, I don’t remember her name

OT: I'm still waiting for your answer on the source of Get Naked video, I would really like to know more if you can of course :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I can't talk too much about it but I met Brian Friedman and he said he did choreo for the video and that Britney wanted a Gimme More part 2. 

• Haha 1

This may anger some of y’all but hear me out. I really care about her well being and wish her a speedy recovery from the trauma her family put her through. But I for one don’t care much about rumors and gossip you read on the tabloids or blogs especially when when they discuss celebrity’s personal lives.

what I care more about instead is their art. What they want to present to the world. Their craft. Their music. Their labor of love. For me this is first and foremost.

yes their music sometimes come from personal experiences but as a listener I find it more enjoyable listening to music without knowing who her boyfriend/girlfriend was at the time or what kind of breakup they were going through. It’s takes away from my freedom of interpretation.

tldr: yes I’d like more Britney music when she’s inspired and ready to give it to us. 

• Love 1
On 7/4/2022 at 6:23 AM, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

I can't talk too much about it but I met Brian Friedman and he said he did choreo for the video and that Britney wanted a Gimme More part 2. 

what kind of **** are you smoking currently?

No jay, I don’t want Britney to quit.

I want you to quit

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block