Britney's brother Bryan was a no-show at her wedding

I think maybe he was invited but Momma Lyne, Daddy Colon, and Juno Lynn called him the same day and said something like 'If you show up at Britney's wedding you're basically siding with her so don't dare coming back to ask for anything' :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I've met family members that would threat other members for not following their evil agenda :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Like 7
2 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

What was the role of Bryan in all c-ship mess? Britney always targets her mom, dad and her sister JL on Insta but she rarely acknowledges Bryan. What is the relationship status between them?

No one really knows. Maybe he acknowledged wrongdoing to Britney and apologized? Who knows 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

What was the role of Bryan in all c-ship mess? Britney always targets her mom, dad and her sister JL on Insta but she rarely acknowledges Bryan. What is the relationship status between them?

He was her conservator in the past and handled all her money.

He went on a radio show defending the conservatorship which Britney mentioned multiple times on Instagram.

He said Britney mentioned to him that she wanted out of it, but he thinks she should stay in it.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I think maybe he was invited but Momma Lyne, Daddy Colon, and Juno Lynn called him the same day and said something like 'If you show up at Britney's wedding you're basically siding with her so don't dare coming back to ask for anything' :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I've met family members that would threat other members for not following their evil agenda :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I think it’s the opposite, maybe they told Bryan to tell Britney they loved her and wanted to be there. Maybe Bryan tried to get Britney to make peace with the family. But the more I think about it, most likely he was the mole? Maybe he sold info to TMZ or maybe he told Jason about the wedding. There’s no other way TMZ found out when they wanted a secret wedding.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block