Britney's brother Bryan was a no-show at her wedding

2 hours ago, Complication said:

Yes, they replied to a comment:

Ironically Lexie had her 5th grade graduation & we couldn’t help the timings 😭 Bryan felt terrible having to choose but he had to be there for his daughter and sent his love to Britney x1000000 💖💖💖 We are so sad to miss such an important moment but so so happy for Britney and Sam’s Marriage!🙏

This is not the real explanation in my opinion. The graduation would have not been aT 6:30 in the evening. So they could have done both. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, timito said:

This is not the real explanation in my opinion. The graduation would have not been aT 6:30 in the evening. So they could have done both. 

5 hours ago, Complication said:

Yes, they replied to a comment:

Ironically Lexie had her 5th grade graduation & we couldn’t help the timings 😭 Bryan felt terrible having to choose but he had to be there for his daughter and sent his love to Britney x1000000 💖💖💖 We are so sad to miss such an important moment but so so happy for Britney and Sam’s Marriage!🙏

Hmm. Interesting. I’d say they could have done both, but that’s not realistic considering traffic. Idk. They seem to have been in town for the daughter’s graduation and then going to Britney’s wedding was a “maybe” if that. Just a guess. We can only really go off what was said. 

22 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Screenshot-20220610-154636-Samsung-Inter 

No offense, honestly, none, but I don't think his girlfriend would have fitted in with the crowd anyways. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

So many questions, I’m wondering now.

Was he really on the invite list or not? He and his girlfriend got dressed up that day. Were they dressed up for the wedding, or would they wear that to a 5th grade graduation?

If he was on the list, was he last minute uninvited OR a last minute no-show? Because if he was uninvited or a no-show, something happened after they got dressed up.

5 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Hmm. Interesting. I’d say they could have done both, but that’s not realistic considering traffic. Idk. They seem to have been in town for the daughter’s graduation and then going to Britney’s wedding was a “maybe” if that. Just a guess. We can only really go off what was said. 

Didn’t know about the traffic. Not from the US so have no idea how bad it can get 😀

7 hours ago, BritneyFreedNow said:

Highly HIGHLY doubtful ANY of her family was invited.  This sounds like a narrative Team Con is putting out trying to make it like HE rejected Britney, I call b.s.

Agree. Don't think he was invited ... Even if he wanted to be there " a hundred billion " per cent 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, websurfer22 said:

So many questions, I’m wondering now.

Was he really on the invite list or not? He and his girlfriend got dressed up that day. Were they dressed up for the wedding, or would they wear that to a 5th grade graduation?

If he was on the list, was he last minute uninvited OR a last minute no-show? Because if he was uninvited or a no-show, something happened after they got dressed up.

Yes, I think the girlfriend definitely would have worn that to a 5th grade graduation.  "Classy" is not a word in her vocabulary.  

4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I hope that Bryan was dressed up for the wedding. Him sitting at home in a tux watching his phone, waiting for the invite…and it never comes. That would be precious 😈😁

Like if Britney really wanted him at her wedding, that's what helicopters are for, right?  At least that's what watching Billions has taught me

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

So there's two credible theories here

1. TMZ was right that he was invited and he got uninvited/decided not to go last minute OR

2. TMZ was wrong, just like they are about a lot of Britney items :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

How did TMZ get the photo? Aren't these usually staged by the person calling TMZ? Bryan called TMZ to make it look like he was invited?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I'm all for being petty online, but it's a really disappointing story in real life. You should be able to trust most of your closest family members, but that's not how it always works out in real life.

I get it, money is tempting. But, there was also envy towards Britney, greed, and male pride (the bad kind) too. The male pride part being, "Why is this woman the main bread winner and the main star? We're men, we're supposed to be number one." This s**ist way of thinking probably plays at least a small part, add in the envy of someone being the bigger star. It's just so weird and disappointing. The important part is that Britney finds peace in the end. Everything else is just added things.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block