Britney's brother Bryan was a no-show at her wedding

here's my guess.

it's no coincidence Jason broke into her property on the day of her wedding. you heard him say it himself in the video that he was there specifically to crash the wedding. So how did he know she was getting married that day? Given the media only new the day of/ hours before the wedding. Answer: Lynn

Bryan knew for weeks he was going to be invited so he told his mom the day of the wedding and she passed it on to Jason.

I remember recently, last week I think, Jason posted something about how he'd been talking to lynn and everything was going "good" something along those lines. Maybe this video is still up but I haven't the time to look at that psycho path's profile. Then Just recently lynn "likes" a post about Britney not being completely free. Then jason crashes the wedding. Coincidence? I think not!! 

So, Again, her crap family is to blame for almost ruining her wedding!! Now, when Britney heard about Jason trespassing, she uninvited Bryan because she was mad that he told the family the day of the wedding, hence Lynn telling Jason. Remember Sam said No one will know until the day of -meaning only those that are invited know the date, and Bryan again violated Brit's trust by telling the WHOLE family. If he had just kept his mouth shut and shown up like a normal person, jason wouldn't have been able to crash the wedding

• Love 5
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Screenshot-20220610-154636-Samsung-Inter 

No offense, honestly, none, but I don't think his girlfriend would have fitted in with the crowd anyways. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Wearing a white tacky dress to another woman’s wedding, especially traditional loving Britney Spears... uninvited :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Lmao what? Brian didn’t go because he was nervous?? Lmao 💀💀💀

Britney’s whole family used her as a cash cow. Why wouldn’t he be nervous to show his face in front of all those A listers after all Britney has said about her family? Hell I Would be because everyone would be giving me weird looks. 

5 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I think its because,of his daughters graduation. maybe britney didn't even invite  Bryan to her wedding... just because  Bryan was in LA tge media thought he's invited?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CepQq96JWML/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yes, they replied to a comment:

Ironically Lexie had her 5th grade graduation & we couldn’t help the timings 😭 Bryan felt terrible having to choose but he had to be there for his daughter and sent his love to Britney x1000000 💖💖💖 We are so sad to miss such an important moment but so so happy for Britney and Sam’s Marriage!🙏

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block