Britney: not one person who worked for me stood up for me

1 hour ago, SavunTer said:

They were trying to kill her..... :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

if they were trying to kill her slowly, that explains why it took 4 months and then she was eventually released.

Britney is one of the fittest people on earth, let’s be honest, whatever they did to her I’m beyond joyous that she put up the fight and her body could take it 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

if they were trying to kill her slowly, that explains why it took 4 months and then she was eventually released.

Britney is one of the fittest people on earth, let’s be honest, whatever they did to her I’m beyond joyous that she put up the fight and her body could take it 

i don't think they were trying to kill here there, that would be too problematic for the place, and for the doctors as it'll open an investigation, etc and that could be worse in that moment. but maybe create a dependency to a **** or like incapacitate her and further remove her from her life. and make her truly insane.

and then maybe lock her away forever in a mental institution or like have her sedated at home while they kept milking her name.

they'd be seen as heros and britney as a mental case. its so scary to think about.

or maybe like have her be out in public after that (all drugged up) and be like: you see? she's crazy.

something like that black mirror episode.

killing her would've raised too many questions. but naturally letting everyone believe she's crazy? not so complicated.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Every time Britney mentions her forced stay at this place she adds one more little detail that every time is more and more disgusting. From her repeated writing of these experiences it sounds ducking awful. Like they made her sit in a chair every day for 10 hour “workdays”, made her write a bunch of bullcrap, made her draw, made her take meds, denied her coffee. Denied her visitors (and her family delighted themselves in not visiting her, so she would learn her lesson). And she constantly describes not being able to move for 4 months. I know they denied her so much **** for 13 years but this is what really broke her and drove her to save herself. She realized that her family had the power to put her away whenever she acted out. What were they going to do when her children turned 18 and they no longer could control her with threatening to take her custody away? Would they yell the children Brit was “unwell”? Really scary stuff. I’m really pissed that no one has gotten prosecuted.  

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Every time Britney mentions her forced stay at this place she adds one more little detail that every time is more and more disgusting. From her repeated writing of these experiences it sounds ducking awful. Like they made her sit in a chair every day for 10 hour “workdays”, made her write a bunch of bullcrap, made her draw, made her take meds, denied her coffee. Denied her visitors (and her family delighted themselves in not visiting her, so she would learn her lesson). And she constantly describes not being able to move for 4 months. I know they denied her so much **** for 13 years but this is what really broke her and drove her to save herself. She realized that her family had the power to put her away whenever she acted out. What were they going to do when her children turned 18 and they no longer could control her with threatening to take her custody away? Would they yell the children Brit was “unwell”? Really scary stuff. I’m really pissed that no one has gotten prosecuted.  

agree, she was never one to complain, so if she is saying her stay there was like really bad. then it’s must have been reeeeaaaaalllyyy bad.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Almost Mystical said:

Jesus, so her con team starved her so bad that she ended up eating a whole mango with its skin on? That’s crazy.. Britney deserve all the happiness in the world after she’s been through. 

So my theory on this part is that they forced her to fast as to check blood levels when doing tests. Britney was kept in the dark on why she was there, and there was an explanation that Lithium poisoning requires a blood dialysis to avoid damage. 

Given that Britney has said it multiple times, it's hard not to believe they were trying to kill her, given how much lines up.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

OMG. she's from Kentwood, not new Orleans. yes i get it, both are Louisiana and the towns are super close by.

my comment is a joke but don't justify her. she is not from Kentwood... she just probably mean's Louisiana in general, which is fine... but its cringy as **** that people jump to create 79,978 excuses for her all the time.

she can say stupid **** sometimes too you know? and its fine... we all do it. part of accepting and loving a person is knowing and accepting their flaws.

justifying everything she does, and creating excuses for her all the time is not healthy either. sometimes people need a bit of reality.

end of my ted talk.

Go get yourself a decaf from Starbucks and take a chill pill. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

OMG. she's from Kentwood, not new Orleans. yes i get it, both are Louisiana and the towns are super close by.

my comment is a joke but don't justify her. she is not from Kentwood... she just probably mean's Louisiana in general, which is fine... but its cringy as **** that people jump to create 79,978 excuses for her all the time.

she can say stupid **** sometimes too you know? and its fine... we all do it. part of accepting and loving a person is knowing and accepting their flaws.

justifying everything she does, and creating excuses for her all the time is not healthy either. sometimes people need a bit of reality.

end of my ted talk.

Nobody is making excuses for her because it’s just not as big of a deal as you are making it. 

a lot of people who live in small towns or lesser known cities will associate the biggest popular city out of convenience of explaining where they’re from. I live in a small Maryland town no one’s heard of between Baltimore and Washington DC, so I’ll tell people I’m from Bmore or DC. It’s NOT that deep.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

Nobody is making excuses for her because it’s just not as big of a deal as you are making it. 

a lot of people who live in small towns or lesser known cities will associate the biggest popular city out of convenience of explaining where they’re from. I live in a small Maryland town no one’s heard of between Baltimore and Washington DC, so I’ll tell people I’m from Bmore or DC. It’s NOT that deep.

me too. I am currently living in a smaller town and I tell everyone I'm living in the bigger state capital. I don't know why the reaction, because since BOMT era Britney sometimes says she's from the New Orleans area lmao

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

i guess you need attention too.

40 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm going to get dragged but why didn't her boyfriend do anything for her or stand up to anyone? She is mad at them, but what about Sam? He could have leaked stories to the press about her situation or done something, too.

How did you know he didn't? People need to not act like they know everything.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm going to get dragged but why didn't her boyfriend do anything for her or stand up to anyone? She is mad at them, but what about Sam? He could have leaked stories to the press about her situation or done something, too.

we don't know. maybe he did help.

the only thing i did wonder while reading this and many of the other things she shares is that we never hear that she relied on him. on the contrary she basically said only a mango could help her.

and also that only dogs support her.

yes im reaching,. but i dont know. i feel like when ive been in relationships we support each other a lot.

i dont know, but there are things we dont know.

42 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I mean someone leaked the info via the voicemail. Could have been Sam. I don’t think the person who made the actual call/voicemail was the person who leaked the info .. they probably just got someone off the street to record it. Which really started the free Britney movement …

I am more on how they got her to do the all is well video …

to play devils advocate .. this all sounds like a rehab facility to get her more in check since she was rebelling .. so they wanted to get her to do what they wanted so it was a form of treatment and perhaps torture to her … getting her to comply. I also wonder how many people who were forced into rehab facilities … speak of the experience the same way. Like the first step is admitting you have a problem but she definitely didn’t think she had one which she probably didn’t …

my point is just there’s multiple sides to the story but I choose to believe they were trying to restore her compliance by blaming her meds as reasons she wasn’t going along with domination rehearsals etc 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block