Britney: not one person who worked for me stood up for me

3 hours ago, b42ad said:

Not to mention TCS:BS kicked off in New Orleans because it was her home territory 

I went, it was cool but I had nosebleeds. Went again on the second US leg, I think it was her second show (could be wrong) and I had front row! But all the air props were down :( no slave ascension, she sang every time on the stage, etc. was super bummed but when you’re front row it’s hard to be too upset. And obviously it was out of their control. 

@limecakes @PokemonSpears @ICouldntThinkOfOne I suspected the “work” she had to do all day on that chair was some kind of psychotherapy writing session. In this case, it appears she had to draw a bunch as well—I guess as a way to externalize her inner thoughts, her subconscious mind, etc. But for 6+ hours a day nonstop? + all that extreme medication and the starvation… Are there actually grounds for any of those people to be prosecuted? At least that doctor is dead.

@Kaitlyn Johnson Would they deny all her claims? They could try, but she looked quite dishevelled when she left the facility, and her claims can surely be corroborated. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I'm going to get dragged but why didn't her boyfriend do anything for her or stand up to anyone? She is mad at them, but what about Sam? He could have leaked stories to the press about her situation or done something, too.

This. I don’t post here very often, but I’ve been coming here since the beginning and am as diehard a fan as you can get, and….my gut is telling me he doesn’t have her best intentions at heart. With as many people that have come forward and spoken about how she wasn’t allowed to be around ANYBODY, not even good friends, WHY was Sam allowed into the picture? Why was Jamie just all of a sudden unable to keep this particular person out of her life? I know we all want to believe that he’s a good guy, but seriously it’s a little delusional to not look at the bigger picture.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@limecakes @PokemonSpears @ICouldntThinkOfOne I suspected the “work” she had to do all day on that chair was some kind of psychotherapy writing session. In this case, it appears she had to draw a bunch as well—I guess as a way to externalize her inner thoughts, her subconscious mind, etc. But for 6+ hours a day nonstop? + all that extreme medication and the starvation… Are there actually grounds for any of those people to be prosecuted? At least that doctor is dead.

@Kaitlyn Johnson Would they deny all her claims? They could try, but she looked quite dishevelled when she left the facility, and her claims can surely be corroborated. 

I don’t think so. Lithium is a very serious **** with a lot of awful side effects. Britney herself said she could barely pick her head up while on it, so I don’t think her claims would go anywhere unless there was some concrete proof of abuse. The blood samples she often brings up is a requirement of being on lithium. That’s something that would have to be disclosed.  It’s an awful **** and usually a last resort. 

1 hour ago, Rachelg said:

Why didn’t her “friends” from “back home” speak up or try to help her. 

I too believe her and others. They were trying to kill her. 

Yes literally I know if one of my close friends was going through this, I would be shouting from the roof tops and f the repercussions from lawyers etc. 

• Like 1

This is so sad... And i'm so angry.  I hope one day she can name every single person who did this to her, including the place and the "professionals" who did it. I have no doubts they were really trying to kill her :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

And i'm also curious about Sam's role in this. It's not "hate" at all and Brit is clearly not angry with him so he musth ave done something to help her... but i wanna know what :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, Darec said:

I don't know if it is real or not, but I have read about it on the internet, it is said that in more known terms these ''soulless beings'' are called Psychopaths. It is an interesting and extensive topic too, I try to understand the reason for the behavior of people like these full of apathy, in this case I pointed it out because these people who have done so much damage to her is as if they really had no souls, all this is very inhuman, and I could believe in that term.   😔

I graduated psychology but I think I'm familiar with the article you're talking about. In psychology, psychopathy is a state marked by deficient emotional response, or complete lack thereof. Hence why psychopath wouldn't feel a thing if they slaughtered a living baby. They see it as a number, they reason with everything even when they shouldn't.

With that said,  there is a religious belief that lacking any sort of emotion = lack of soul. Which I have to agree to an extent; emotions are what we are, having emotions is a proof that there is something extraterrestrial in our bodies. You might be right.

14 hours ago, Darec said:

I am very saddened by this 💔 It makes me very angry.! .... I really believe in the theory that there are soulless beings or Organic Portals, whatever you want to call them. They would feed on your good energy like vampires.  

I read somewhere that only 1 in 5 portals is actually organic; who knew! #JusticeForFarmers #EatNonGMOPortals

2 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

Cause Jesus rules the USA so they christians can get away with ****** (allegedly :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:)

Yeah I see what you mean. It is interesting as we always think of the USA as so advanced and progressive. But Britney’s story has really changed my opinion. I still love the USA but think some urgent social policy changes are needed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block