Britney: not one person who worked for me stood up for me

1 minute ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Books are edited. Her posts aren't. She throws 100 thoughts in 1 post. I can't follow that even with the highest dose of Aderall.

Yes 100 thoughts about one subject: being trapped in the mental health facility. Sometimes I have to re-read some sentences, but it took me about 2 minutes to read the post and understand what she was talking about. 

Your post implies you weren't going to read it at all, but that's ok. We will summarize for you :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Yes 100 thoughts about one subject: being trapped in the mental health facility. Sometimes I have to re-read some sentences, but it took me about 2 minutes to read the post and understand what she was talking about. 

Your post implies you weren't going to read it at all, but that's ok. We will summarize for you :typing_keyboard_computer:

Now, that would actually be very useful. Thank you!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

'not one person who worked for me stood up for me'..  and now you know why britney doesn't want to talk with felicia

there might be truth to it, but I think she's specifically talking about the time at the facility. Felicia hadn't worked with her since Vegas, I don't think she even was at the 2018 tour. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Darec said:

I am very saddened by this 💔 It makes me very angry.! .... I really believe in the theory that there are soulless beings or Organic Portals, whatever you want to call them. They would feed on your good energy like vampires.  

Genuine question out of morbid curiosity. Are you for real? If yes, do you have any references about this? (links)

Sounds both psychotic and interesting at the same time, I can't help myself.

3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Nobody knows kentwood outside of this fan base. I do the same thing with a big city within an hour of me about my hometown. That way you don’t have to describe to people where it’s at. 

11 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

It's 70 miles away, 2 hours roughly. She is nearer to Mississippi than NOLA.

OMG. she's from Kentwood, not new Orleans. yes i get it, both are Louisiana and the towns are super close by.

my comment is a joke but don't justify her. she is not from Kentwood... she just probably mean's Louisiana in general, which is fine... but its cringy as **** that people jump to create 79,978 excuses for her all the time.

she can say stupid **** sometimes too you know? and its fine... we all do it. part of accepting and loving a person is knowing and accepting their flaws.

justifying everything she does, and creating excuses for her all the time is not healthy either. sometimes people need a bit of reality.

end of my ted talk.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block