Britney: not one person who worked for me stood up for me

7 minutes ago, Darec said:

I don't know if it is real or not, but I have read about it on the internet, it is said that in more known terms these ''soulless beings'' are called Psychopaths. It is an interesting and extensive topic too, I try to understand the reason for the behavior of people like these full of apathy, in this case I pointed it out because these people who have done so much damage to her is as if they really had no souls, all this is very inhuman, and I could believe in that term.   😔

Sounds like malignant narcissism. Those people are like demons straight out of hell. Psychopaths are similar too.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, leviathan said:

OMG. she's from Kentwood, not new Orleans. yes i get it, both are Louisiana and the towns are super close by.

my comment is a joke but don't justify her. she is not from Kentwood... she just probably mean's Louisiana in general, which is fine... but its cringy as **** that people jump to create 79,978 excuses for her all the time.

she can say stupid **** sometimes too you know? and its fine... we all do it. part of accepting and loving a person is knowing and accepting their flaws.

justifying everything she does, and creating excuses for her all the time is not healthy either. sometimes people need a bit of reality.

end of my ted talk.

How is her saying New Orleans "stupid"? It's very normal for someone from a small town to say they are from the closest large city. You're reaching for the stars here.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

How is her saying New Orleans "stupid"? It's very normal for someone from a small town to say they are from the closest large city. You're reaching for the stars here.

no, you are reaching. its a ******* joke i made. and she is NOT from new orleans so you let it go. and take it as the joke it is or ignore it... dont come up with 17 mental gymnastics to justify britney saying she said she is from new orleans when she is not.

she probably meant louisiana as a whole. which i perfectly get. im not stupid.

jesus its a joke deal with it. but stop justifying her.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

no, you are reaching. its a ******* joke i made. and she is NOT from new orleans so you let it go. and take it as the joke it is or ignore it... dont come up with 17 mental gymnastics to justify britney saying she said she is from new orleans when she is not.

Nobody is "justifying" anything, there's nothing to justify. We're just letting you know that you are massively overreacting and reaching for the stars, that's all. Sorry that you're mad about it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Nobody is "justifying" anything, there's nothing to justify. We've just letting you know that you are massively overreacting and reaching for the stars, that's all. Sorry that you're mad about it.

go find a hookup on grindr. and tell them you're hosting in new orleans. apparently that town turns you on.

2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

I mean if you wanna be so technical, she wasn't even born in Louisiana, but in Mississippi, so she can say she's from wherever she feels it was her hometown  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I mean if you wanna be so technical, she wasn't even born in Louisiana, but in Mississippi, so she can say she's from wherever she feels it was her hometown  

yeah cause there are no hospitals in Kentwood lol. i know. everybody knows. but she is from kentwood cause that is where her house was.

again, its a joke. but im super pissed that people come attacking me like i basically said

OMG BRITNEY IS cRaZy and she clearly needs a conservatorship and meds because she's not well; she doesn't even know where she's from.

let it go. but also, she is not from new orleans and that is a fact.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, leviathan said:

is she or is she not from kentwood?

ok bye thanks.

We all know that she's from Kentwood, my point was that most people who are from a small town that barely anybody has heard of say they are from the largest city closest to that town to avoid confusion. It's extremely normal. So for you to read so much into it, saying that she's saying "stupid ****" and that people explaining that to you are "justifying" or "making excuses" for her, when it really just isn't that deep, is just really bizarre behavior from you. But you do you sweetie

• Love 5
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, leviathan said:

Wow 

2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

We all know that she's from Kentwood, my point was that most people who are from a small town that barely anybody has heard of say they are from the largest city closest to that town to avoid confusion. It's extremely normal. So for you to read so much into it, saying that she's saying "stupid ****" and that people explaining that to you are "justifying" or "making excuses" for her, when it really just isn't that deep, is just really bizarre behavior from you. But you do you sweetie

thank you finally you ******* get it. its a joke and youre the one who looked too much into it.

and yes of course i understand that. people who are from fort lauderdale sometimes say they are from miami. cause miami is know, vs FLL - so yes i completely get it.

i am aware.

but its a joke. and you all attacked me like i basically KILLED her.

lov you.

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

thank you finally you ******* get it. its a joke and youre the one who looked too much into it.

and yes of course i understand that. people who are from fort lauderdale sometimes say they are from miami. cause miami is know, vs FLL - so yes i completely get it.

i am aware.

lov you.

Nobody attacked you. Please put down the violin :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, leviathan said:

i am aware.

lov you.

Please seek professional help..

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block