Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Taylor Swift and Britney Spears Most Desired For Next Super Bowl, According to Millennials & Gen Z

38 minutes ago, bas che said:

I thought they stopped doing solo acts. Shakira and JLo each had enough hits to headline their own Super Bowl solo but they clubbed them together anyway. 

I’m expecting a lineup next year perhaps a rocker chick trio of pink, avril and Kelly Clarkson maybe with cameos from Olivia Rodrigo and Hayley Williams. 

The Weeknd says hello

• Haha 1

I’m genuinely surprised Britney hasn’t done it yet. I just mean the conservatorship was a cash grabbing money making machine, I’m sure as hell they where pushing her to do it as some point. If she didn’t do it during the conservatorship with little to no say on her career I can’t see her doing it any time soon. 

• Like 1

I'd keep Britney for whenever she releases new stuff. Without anything to promote, it would be silly to do this show. I'd rather see it during full promo like Gaga did. Gaga put her concert tickets on sale right after the show which is clever.

I would love Taylor! However, she's way too busy with her rerecordings and this show takes months to prepare. Now is not her time. Best would be once all the rerecordings are done so she doesn't have to ask permission to big machine records and so that all the money goes to her and not her former label.

Ariana Grande...meh. saw her live twice and while she undoubtly is an amazing vocalist, her shows are rather boring. I just didn't feel the vibe at both shows, people aren't dancing throughout the whole show and most of them keep seated. That's when you know the show is boring.

I would love Dua Lipa. Her show was AMAZING and she already has enough hits to cover this. Imagine her BRIT awards show but double the length. I'd be totally down for that!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I'd keep Britney for whenever she releases new stuff. Without anything to promote, it would be silly to do this show. I'd rather see it during full promo like Gaga did. Gaga put her concert tickets on sale right after the show which is clever.

I would love Taylor! However, she's way too busy with her rerecordings and this show takes months to prepare. Now is not her time. Best would be once all the rerecordings are done so she doesn't have to ask permission to big machine records and so that all the money goes to her and not her former label.

Ariana Grande...meh. saw her live twice and while she undoubtly is an amazing vocalist, her shows are rather boring. I just didn't feel the vibe at both shows, people aren't dancing throughout the whole show and most of them keep seated. That's when you know the show is boring.

I would love Dua Lipa. Her show was AMAZING and she already has enough hits to cover this. Imagine her BRIT awards show but double the length. I'd be totally down for that!!

PREACH

8 hours ago, mattdw said:

I don't think Britney would be a good choice for that even if she were performing right now. They need someone who they can depend on to sing live. Taylor would be a perfect choice. She has the hits and level of fame one would expect from a Super Bowl act. 

taylor has no stage presence

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, mattdw said:

I don't think Britney would be a good choice for that even if she were performing right now. They need someone who they can depend on to sing live. Taylor would be a perfect choice. She has the hits and level of fame one would expect from a Super Bowl act. 

Which superbowl have you seen? I've not seen even a single fully live one. 😐 

1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

I’m genuinely surprised Britney hasn’t done it yet. I just mean the conservatorship was a cash grabbing money making machine, I’m sure as hell they where pushing her to do it as some point. If she didn’t do it during the conservatorship with little to no say on her career I can’t see her doing it any time soon. 

She did in 2001

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block