Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Taylor Swift and Britney Spears Most Desired For Next Super Bowl, According to Millennials & Gen Z

• Content Curators

According to Sportico, These musical acts are the most desired by the millennials and gen z to perform at the next NFL’s super bowl. Who’s your choice? 
A211F375-B536-441F-ADA7-F2F7698161FA.thumb.jpeg.a2bfb5c8c91b61c6642a1b630363b304.jpeg

9EAF09AC-5A78-4954-8A44-82EC5072CC08.jpeg

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mattdw said:

I don't think Britney would be a good choice for that even if she were performing right now. They need someone who they can depend on to sing live. Taylor would be a perfect choice. She has the hits and level of fame one would expect from a Super Bowl act. 

Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Madonna all lipped their whole SB performance and they are still iconic. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, mattdw said:

I don't think Britney would be a good choice for that even if she were performing right now. They need someone who they can depend on to sing live. Taylor would be a perfect choice. She has the hits and level of fame one would expect from a Super Bowl act. 

Literally everyone lip syncs the super bowl lol.

• Like 2

Would love for Britney to do it however I need her to be on her A game first! Do I think she can do it, of course. But we need a pre 2007 Britney performance not a lackluster performance that will leave the media and critics to mess with up self confidence. So next year no Britney but 2024….give it to us Britney

• Like 2

I would love Britney to of course... but when she's ready. I always see a thread on here about our dream set lists for certain performances blah blah. I do think that her performance would need a guest. Live or not, pre-recorded vocals all the way.

I thought they stopped doing solo acts. Shakira and JLo each had enough hits to headline their own Super Bowl solo but they clubbed them together anyway. 

I’m expecting a lineup next year perhaps a rocker chick trio of pink, avril and Kelly Clarkson maybe with cameos from Olivia Rodrigo and Hayley Williams. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block