Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Taylor Swift and Britney Spears Most Desired For Next Super Bowl, According to Millennials & Gen Z

• Content Curators
Posted (edited)

According to Sportico, These musical acts are the most desired by the millennials and gen z to perform at the next NFL’s super bowl. Who’s your choice? 
A211F375-B536-441F-ADA7-F2F7698161FA.thumb.jpeg.a2bfb5c8c91b61c6642a1b630363b304.jpeg

9EAF09AC-5A78-4954-8A44-82EC5072CC08.jpeg

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, mattdw said:

I don't think Britney would be a good choice for that even if she were performing right now. They need someone who they can depend on to sing live. Taylor would be a perfect choice. She has the hits and level of fame one would expect from a Super Bowl act. 

Bich, Britney’s the one

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I don't think Britney would be a good choice for that even if she were performing right now. They need someone who they can depend on to sing live. Taylor would be a perfect choice. She has the hits and level of fame one would expect from a Super Bowl act. 

Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Madonna all lipped their whole SB performance and they are still iconic. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Literally everyone lip syncs the super bowl lol.

• Like 2

I'd love to see Britney... but I we all know :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: whenever you're ready, queen

Taylor could do something a la Reputation Stadium Tour :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Ari, come through with the vocals (even if they're pre recorded for the sake of the event), and hire a good choreographer :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 4

Would love for Britney to do it however I need her to be on her A game first! Do I think she can do it, of course. But we need a pre 2007 Britney performance not a lackluster performance that will leave the media and critics to mess with up self confidence. So next year no Britney but 2024….give it to us Britney

• Like 2

I would love Britney to of course... but when she's ready. I always see a thread on here about our dream set lists for certain performances blah blah. I do think that her performance would need a guest. Live or not, pre-recorded vocals all the way.

• Exhale+

I thought they stopped doing solo acts. Shakira and JLo each had enough hits to headline their own Super Bowl solo but they clubbed them together anyway. 

I’m expecting a lineup next year perhaps a rocker chick trio of pink, avril and Kelly Clarkson maybe with cameos from Olivia Rodrigo and Hayley Williams. 

• Like 3