Britney says she was forced to attend more AA meetings and therapy sessions

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

1. I LOVE that she posted this performance - it’s nice to see her owning her legendary status as an iconic performer. Hope she posts more and it inspires her

2. She definitely hated the meet and greets but I think it’s more because of how awkward and controlled they were with her entire team watching like hawks and putting the fans and Britney through such an awkward experience when it should be organic 

3. Team con need to pay NOW for what they did - it’s s crime that we’re in June and still nothing 

She couldn’t even be herself in these meet and greets. Her team was so bad about them . 

• Like 2

I'm glad she's acknowledging and taking pride in some of her past performances, that's a really good one she shared!

Sad her team had to put her through so many therapy and AA sessions. At the end of the day you should be able to have a say in the therapy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Since Michael Kane, aka team con, has access to her instagram, perhaps him or his minions delete Britney's posts. It is a fact that Britney is not the only one who has access to her insta. Brit's Lou Taylor post was also deleted quickly. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

I think she is going back to therapy but not forced to stay there, from how it reads to me. 

she seems angry, in my opinion ... poor girl, I've tried therapy like 4 times and i never adjusted. Some people are not fit for it. Ive always felt violated, and I've tried several professionals. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, cchenbag said:

she seems angry, in my opinion ... poor girl, I've tried therapy like 4 times and i never adjusted. Some people are not fit for it. Ive always felt violated, and I've tried several professionals. 

I don't know the laws on this in the states but a person can't be forced to do therapy unless they were involuntary admitted which would only happen if she was either an imminent threat to herself or someone else. Therefore, I'm only to believe some psychologist signed off of her as being harmful to herself. She should just file a complaint against them to their boards than blame her dad. 

• Like 1

I’ll never understand why she did meet n greets so much throughout her career. Especially during POM, like she’s Britney and she was 20 years into her career still meeting fans at that point. 
But then again we all know her father and his love of her money. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SJK said:

I’ll never understand why she did meet n greets so much throughout her career. Especially during POM, like she’s Britney and she was 20 years into her career still meeting fans at that point. 
But then again we all know her father and his love of her money. 

Because she was forced to? 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, pedroply said:

to be humiliated

Yup. I honestly think their goal was to make her so depressed she would take her own life. Most would not make it out of a situation like that. Britney stayed strong and had hope. Even at the very worse when they locked her up, she still stayed strong and held on. I admire Britney so much after knowing what we know. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block