Britney says she was forced to attend more AA meetings and therapy sessions

2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I don't know the laws on this in the states but a person can't be forced to do therapy unless they were involuntary admitted which would only happen if she was either an imminent threat to herself or someone else. Therefore, I'm only to believe some psychologist signed off of her as being harmful to herself. She should just file a complaint against them to their boards than blame her dad. 

She cant cause he's dead. She said in her court statement his treatments were abusive. He prolly did force her to go.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, limecakes said:

I still dont understand why Britney needed so many AA meetings? Like did she slip in and out of sobriety during the cship? Cause if she was sooo guarded, then they just didnt give her any alcohol or substances… like why did she need so many meetings 

I think it was to humiliate her and to make her seem crazy and unstable in front of people of authority in order to break her spirit. They were probably expecting she would reach a point where she would have given up and tell them to take all her money and she was going to disappear into obscurity…They were not expecting she was a fighter, so they just went on and on and on with all the lies and control. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SJK said:

I’ll never understand why she did meet n greets so much throughout her career. Especially during POM, like she’s Britney and she was 20 years into her career still meeting fans at that point. 
But then again we all know her father and his love of her money. 

Because she was forced to do them…She has said this a multiple times. Her meet and greets before the con was established all seemed organic and she was not tense at all. She was probably scared to meet people after the con because she was being watched like a hawk. She still loves her fans as she was seen wearing gifts from fans…But I’m sure she absolutely hated the way m&g were being handled by her father. We don’t know what they threaten her with…And considering she was forced to perform with a 104 fever, we can only assume the worst.

• Like 2
On 6/1/2022 at 11:56 AM, SunshineKB said:

When she posts about "yellow" it worries me & makes me think she's telling us she's in some kind of danger or needs help?!

I really hope she talks about this in her book tbh. I'd love to know if the whole yellow thing was real

I've seen this interpretation posted around and I don't think it's about her being forced into therapy. I fully believe she gave us a heads up...

She post the old Project Rose photos, which we all associate with the conservatorship/Free Britney time, followed by a yellow post, which caught our attention, and then this caption about sitting there for hours...

You know what else might be something that should "catch our attention"  in relation to Conservatorship issues? Court filings, particularly ones involving depositions, where an individual sits and answers questions for hours. 

On 6/2/2022 at 7:11 PM, Applejack said:

Jamie Lynn implied she was in her book :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

oh well, i never read it, but I figured if there was something juicy about Brit is there someone would have made a post in here about Brit being an alcoholic

2nd, I highly doubt that b/c Britney was troubled by her own father's drinking growing up

3rd, going out at night to a club and having a few drinks and getting drunk doesn't make one an alcoholic. I had plenty of hang over in my younger days (even if you're a young mother you can still party)

4th wtf does Jamie lynn know about Brit being an alcoholic? Jamie lynn never experienced being a young, single adult so she didn't get that "party" experience. she probably thinks Brit having a few drinks is inappropirate because she's a mom :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 1
12 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

oh well, i never read it, but I figured if there was something juicy about Brit is there someone would have made a post in here about Brit being an alcoholic

2nd, I highly doubt that b/c Britney was troubled by her own father's drinking growing up

3rd, going out at night to a club and having a few drinks and getting drunk doesn't make one an alcoholic. I had plenty of hang over in my younger days (even if you're a young mother you can still party)

4th wtf does Jamie lynn know about Brit being an alcoholic? Jamie lynn never experienced being a young, single adult so she didn't get that "party" experience. she probably thinks Brit having a few drinks is inappropirate because she's a mom :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I mean, it's possible because it's hard to break generational abuse cycles. Even if Britney despised Jamie for his alcoholism, she and her siblings are very susceptible to follow the same path, mayhaps subconsciously. It's sad but it can be like that. It's not something to shame anyone for, though

Does that mean I think what Jamie Lynn said is to be taken at face value? No. The way Reva Goetz and Andrew Wallet and everyone disregarded Britney's feelings over Jamie's alcoholism was nothing sort of devilish. There's something up in the air. It's just that we must be ready to accept that Britney might have some skeletons in the closet herself.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block