Camilla booed by the whole stadium, lashes on Twitter and deletes it

1 minute ago, AndyFoster said:

I’m embarrassed to be from Liverpool after this tbh 

Lots of football fans behave badly. I am still cringing from how the England fans behaved at the Euro finals last year inside and outside of the stadium. Booing is really common as well. All part of the football culture. The England fans kept booing over other countires national anthems during the Euros which I thought was disrespectful. Worst people ever to perform a song for! I don't think it was anything to do with the performance.   

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The Super Bowl is the biggest American football event of the year and also longer than this five minute performance. These Soccer fans couldn’t even be respectful for less time than it takes many of them to take a beer **** after the game :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: pop girls have been performing at the Super Bowl for longer and no one sings and boos over them 

I don’t understand **** about football, but I like to play with them balls from time to time. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 6

This reminds me when in 1998, The Spice Girls was asked and recorded the official Manchester anthem only to be derailed for a re release of a previous song.

Even the biggest British act in 98 got invited by the league only to be changed fast due to backlash by the fans.

So it really is, Football fans don't want the commercialization, case in point the Michael Jackson statue pissed football fans off for years until it was taken down in 2019.

5 minutes ago, SJK said:

Why is this girl everywhere!? I will never understand the appeal. She can’t pull of choreography and her voice sounds like cats screwing. 

Looking at the charts, she has the 3rd best streamed female album of 2022.

While she's cancelled in her home country (talking to some of my friends who are latin, they basically said white Latinos are only latin when it benefits them. Every other time they're white and make us look bad).

In Europe, especially UK and other market's like Spain and Portugal she's still huge..

She actually had a hit in the UK with Bam Bam bigger than the states, hell even Ed Sheeran flopped here and Billboard just basically said Harry's house is the biggest pop album in streaming services that isn't Rap, hip hop or Latin, out culture shifted again after the 2020 brief pop bubble.

I didn't even know she was still a thing for some people. It is rude to boo, although I didn't hear any of that. Anyway, she's not remotely attached to that demographic of people. Pop artists can perform for that demo if the artist is big enough with a well-known catalogue that the show would still be entertaining. For example, Madonna at the SB. That demo is not really her demo, but she still has that familiarity appeal with certain hit songs everyone knows even outside her demo.

Maybe it will help give her more publicity, since her fake relationship PR story died off.

2 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I didn't even know she was still a thing for some people. It is rude to boo, although I didn't hear any of that. Anyway, she's not remotely attached to that demographic of people. Pop artists can perform for that demo if the artist is big enough with a well-known catalogue that the show would still be entertaining. For example, Madonna at the SB. That demo is not really her demo, but she still has that familiarity appeal with certain hit songs everyone knows even outside her demo.

Maybe it will help give her more publicity, since her fake relationship PR story died off.

You can’t hear it from an 11 second clip. If you look up the performance you can hear them chanting the entire almost 6 minutes. Toddlers behave better than those pathetic animals 

• Like 1

Looking at the charts, she has the 3rd best streamed female album of 2022

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

There’s not much competition these days 😏

26 minutes ago, SJK said:

There’s not much competition these days 😏

Yeah, most artists are on tour and I definitely feel unlike the industry of the past, you really can't do that competition thing.

It's part of the whole stressful thing. If they don't go to number one again.

I remember jade talking about that in their documentary @Slayer, after Glory days became their first number one album in the UK, and broke records by the spice girls, All 4 you could tell felt immense pressure to keep that momentum going. 

unfortunately it wasn't able to happen, LM5 was released as they left syco and syco refused to promote the album. Plus the controversy surrounding Leigh Anne scenes with her fiance, LM5 was a bad time to be a mixer. 

Then Confetti happened and Jesy left and everything again..

I can't wait for all 4 tell all's each side will reveal something going down between the last 3 years basically 2019-2022.

14 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

But these organizations seek out and pay said Pop stars to perform. Maybe it’s a setup to defame them 🤷🏽‍♂️ lbvs

No nfl is different, most sports fans arent into this..

Let's be honest, the halftime show is considered the only way to get the gays to say they saw the halftime show..

That was until jay z signed a huge deal to produce the show. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block