Camilla booed by the whole stadium, lashes on Twitter and deletes it

10 hours ago, bas che said:

I didn’t hear the booing either. I guess it’s just how certain cultures cheer.

Nope

1st the match was delayed for 40 minutes

2nd she came out and started singing

Of course people who came for JUST football would boo the **** out of her. Her team is dumb af. She's not Shakira. She can't put off something like this.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

She'll never be at this level, sorry.

Shakira is a great performer, but this was rather weak from the transitions to the weak duet and whoever thought black dresses for a show in the nighttime without much backlight would be a great idea was wrong.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter if she's Shakira or not, it's just f * cking disrespectful, these people have no education and nobody deserves this. It was supposed to be a fun moment and they ruined it because they are poorly educated trash! But well, what did you expect, it's Paris...

13 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

It doesn't matter if she's Shakira or not, it's just f * cking disrespectful, these people have no education and nobody deserves this. It was supposed to be a fun moment and they ruined it because they are poorly educated trash! But well, what did you expect, it's Paris...

Ok yes, I agree but people came for a football match not a concert. And the delay was such an annoying turn off. Almost 40 minutes. If you add just 5 more minutes, that's the whole 1st halftime of the match.

Come on now!

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Ok yes, I agree but people came for a football match not a concert. And the delay was such an annoying turn off. Almost 40 minutes. If you add just 5 more minutes, that's the whole 1st halftime of the match.

Come on now!

What concert? It was less than 6 minutes from their s *hitty lives. They can wait from 8am to 12am for a jersey but not enjoying 6 minutes of music? It was also a mess outside, police gassed us in the line bur worst women and children too, also WITH TICKETS but let savages scaled the gates???

FT7-NPFKXo-AEb-Q6r.jpg

Sport is not as fun as it used to be!

BTW I'm only talking about people from my country* and savages who came in free next to me! They showed their ugly *** after Camella's performance. If it was PNL or Jul they would applause even if it was a 2 hours concert trust me!

*Not sayin' everybody in the stadium is poorly educated tho* Sorry I was so pissed of from last night. They ruined my experience!

• Like 1

She did a great job honestly! But then again, what can you expect from a crowd of straight men in their 40s and 50s. Most of them have no idea who she is and didnt even appreciate her performance. But I also think that pop stars should stay away from these kinda sports events, cus its not the right kinda crowd… even if its just a 5 min performance 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don’t understand why they are booking performances during these sporting events. No sports fan cares about them. It’s not like the Olympics or American Football where you also go for the experience. This is just hard core sports fans wanting to watch the game. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block