Camilla booed by the whole stadium, lashes on Twitter and deletes it

1 hour ago, mercenary said:

She did a great job honestly! But then again, what can you expect from a crowd of straight men in their 40s and 50s. Most of them have no idea who she is and didnt even appreciate her performance. But I also think that pop stars should stay away from these kinda sports events, cus its not the right kinda crowd… even if its just a 5 min performance 

THIS!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mercenary said:

She did a great job honestly! But then again, what can you expect from a crowd of straight men in their 40s and 50s. Most of them have no idea who she is and didnt even appreciate her performance. But I also think that pop stars should stay away from these kinda sports events, cus its not the right kinda crowd… even if its just a 5 min performance 

It's definitely a good example that you should or must always study the market or the audience you perform for. Her performance was good! It's really that there is a disconnect between the audience and her. 

Her team made a mistake. 

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Style Holiday said:

I don’t know why they made her do this thing considering the fact that the audience is formed of 40+ str8 men who they only know is Tina Turner. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Poor her, I hope she will be fine! It’s shocking even watching this mockery! :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

You don’t see this **** at the Super Bowl. These people are animals 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, IAmBorg said:

I don’t understand why they are booking performances during these sporting events. No sports fan cares about them. It’s not like the Olympics or American Football where you also go for the experience. This is just hard core sports fans wanting to watch the game. 

100% THIS!! I don't understand why it is so hard to understand for some members here that soccer fans DO NOT WANT MUSIC SHOWS AT ALL!! THIS AIN'T SUPER BOWL!!

And yes, she got boo'd. It's clearly not cheering :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

100% THIS!! I don't understand why it is so hard to understand for some members here that soccer fans DO NOT WANT MUSIC SHOWS AT ALL!! THIS AIN'T SUPER BOWL!!

And yes, she got boo'd. It's clearly not cheering :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Also, lots of these men were betting high money on the match. Delaying it for 40 minutes would turn anyone who did that angry. It's not right but it's a reasonable reaction. Also, add lots of alcohol into the mix.

19 hours ago, bas che said:

I didn’t hear the booing either. I guess it’s just how certain cultures cheer.

Came from liverpool. 

Liverpool was late, tear gassed and pepper sprayed  

From what i read Liverpool being hooligans and fake tickets accusations is nothing new from the worst football club fans. 

13 minutes ago, Style Holiday said:

What’s the difference between them? Image how uncultured I am :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

The Super Bowl is the biggest American football event of the year and also longer than this five minute performance. These Soccer fans couldn’t even be respectful for less time than it takes many of them to take a beer **** after the game :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: pop girls have been performing at the Super Bowl for longer and no one sings and boos over them 

• Like 2

This reminds me of that 1 time that FIFA organized a social media voting poll on what music to play during half times soccer games. Surprise surprise BTS won. Que to a stadium full of 20-50 year old men being forced to listen to BTS and boing because of the music choices. 

Know your audience XD 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
56 minutes ago, IAmBorg said:

This reminds me of that 1 time that FIFA organized a social media voting poll on what music to play during half times soccer games. Surprise surprise BTS won. Que to a stadium full of 20-50 year old men being forced to listen to BTS and boing because of the music choices. 

Know your audience XD 

So in other words Led zeppelin and such.

But even Madonna said, being it's football she was told perform for the tv audience, even nfl said fick the stadium, tv ratings are more important than a sold out stadium..

59 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The Super Bowl is the biggest American football event of the year and also longer than this five minute performance. These Soccer fans couldn’t even be respectful for less time than it takes many of them to take a beer **** after the game :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: pop girls have been performing at the Super Bowl for longer and no one sings and boos over them 

To be fair, NFL tells all performer's you're performing for the tv crowd, and that's the truth.

I think in Europe, they don't like concerts at their sports, i feel it's going to end, they don't want it to be like Eurovision or the super bowl.

It's like Baseball to them, which they don't even get performers. 

Are we surprised? Camila isn't exactly the best performer and she only has like 2 songs that are known by the GP. So of course soccer stans were annoyed by her presence. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

But the fact that she had the nerve to call those people "rude" despite her own past behavior is the icing on the cake. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

So in other words Led zeppelin and such.

But even Madonna said, being it's football she was told perform for the tv audience, even nfl said fick the stadium, tv ratings are more important than a sold out stadium..

I don’t know. Personally I think they might be more happy with a highlight real of the game so far. 

But yeah your probably right that it’s more about the buzz or viewers af home. I do think it’s good that people that actually go to the stadiums don’t just roll over and take it. I’m always for the little guy standing up to the big “we are only about money” corporations. 

1 minute ago, IAmBorg said:

I don’t know. Personally I think they might be more happy with a highlight real of the game so far. 

But yeah your probably right that it’s more about the buzz or viewers af home. I do think it’s good that people that actually go to the stadiums don’t just roll over and take it. I’m always for the little guy standing up to the big “we are only about money” corporations. 

Pepsi sponsored the event, but how come nobody is talking About how liverpool fans were treated by the police. 

But i don't know i guess their known for being rowdy, but only one gate was opened and it seemed an unorganized mess on the stadium end, but does that guarantee tear gas and pepper spray. 

If I had a song or two to sing then I cannot think of a less desirable audiance than thousands of Liverpool fans (already delayed getting into the stadium and a feisty bunch at the best of times) to watch their team play. Some UK football fans can be very badly behaved, but at the same time whoever thought it was a good idea to book her did not understand the audience. Liverpool (and Real Madrid) fans are a very different audience than the superbowl. It's the equivalent of randomly inserting five minutes of Rugby into a Britney Sears concert.   

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

If I had a song or two to sing then I cannot think of a less desirable audiance than thousands of Liverpool fans (already delayed getting into the stadium and a feisty bunch at the best of times) to watch their team play. Some UK football fans can be very badly behaved, but at the same time whoever thought it was a good idea to book her did not understand the audience. Liverpool (and Real Madrid) fans are a very different audience than the superbowl. It's the equivalent of randomly inserting five minutes of Rugby into a Britney Sears concert.   

I’m embarrassed to be from Liverpool after this tbh 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block